Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help pls Legend of Mir 3 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK i have fully auto updated E.i and when i use the mir4.exe my title page is black,then when i log in the backround is black and my character is flashing.
And then when i start the game the window thats supposed to pop up isnt there
and all i see in the bottom right corner is what my welcome note is.

Is there any way that you can use the exsisting mir3.exe but change the ips will that work?

Ty for hlp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you say you've totaly Updated, but did you update with the Koreans Auto Update?, because if you did, and your Accessing a privert Server, then your Client is too up to date and wont work. i suggest going onto some Privertservers website and then using the Client they suggest and do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes i have fully updated from korean but im not trying to play on anyone elses server just my own.its just when i use the mir4.exe my login screen is black,char select screen is black and there is a welcome note but no button.The reason i ask can u use the mir3exe is when i change the ini's it connect ok login screen works with backround music,char select screen works with sounds just dosent get to the welcome note.Do i have to hex the mir3exe if so what? TY

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
vegeta said:
OK i have fully auto updated E.i and when i use the mir4.exe my title page is black,then when i log in the backround is black and my character is flashing.
And then when i start the game the window thats supposed to pop up isnt there
and all i see in the bottom right corner is what my welcome note is.

Is there any way that you can use the exsisting mir3.exe but change the ips will that work?

Ty for hlp
hehe its a client problem
with mir4.exe its a msrf exe so u have to have a folder in client called msrf and in it u need the files it lookin for

or use another exe below ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back