Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help, stumped on this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
friend cant get on the private server, the log in always times out but is fine on mine, we are using hamachi, have changed all the ips for his files to work correctly, and still, with the right user and pass he cant get in, anyone know whats going on here?

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's going to be a bad ip configuration somewhere but i have ne experience with hamachi so i can't be any more specific than that. If you use the "ping" command from command prompt on his machine to ping the centos ip does it respond? Can you use the telnet command to connect to the port the login server uses? Also check that the windows firewall (and any other firewall) is letting your friend through.

Just so you know hamachi isn't necessary if your config is right as using it just adds one more area where things can go wrong. Also, using hamachi means that the only people that have any chance of helping you are other hamachi users which is very few people here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when he tries pingin, his request is timed out, anychance anyone knows how to fix it?

Upvote 0
Back