Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help Suck at Login Screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried doing my own research and the topics on are far too complicated. My offline server is fine so I am now migrating the files to a hosting.

Issue: When I click login its not loading or anything.

What I did:
  1. repack toast file
  2. replaced bin,etc,home from my offline server
  3. did the cabal_config
  4. restored the database
  5. did cabal_restart
  6. created an account using tdchein was successful
  7. tried to login and now I'm stuck.
  8. I tried to ping my hosting using its online
  9. checked logs for loginsvr no error showing.
  10. checked language.enc its okay was decompressed and compressed using the right XOR
Anything else that I need to do?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
don't do step 3

cabal_config will take the files from the /etc/data/template folder and place them on top of yours

just configure the ips/credentials manually

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you did step 3, just delete the data folder and replace them with yours. or just like what he said, just manually type the ip and credentials in the DB ini

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you did step 3, just delete the data folder and replace them with yours. or just like what he said, just manually type the ip and credentials in the DB ini
don't do step 3

cabal_config will take the files from the /etc/data/template folder and place them on top of yours

just configure the ips/credentials manually
I really appreciate your help guys thanks a lot its now fixed.

Upvote 0
Back