Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need NAME game, mobile and h5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know the real Chinese name of this game, is it mobile and h5?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks like Raider: Origin, which was published by 4399 Games for english people. Maybe that helps. I am not sure if there are files publicly shared of this game. It's a mobile game available on the playstore at the moment.
His name in English is Blade of Chaos, I looked for something about him in Chinese but I couldn't find it.

Reaction score
His name in English is Blade of Chaos, I looked for something about him in Chinese but I couldn't find it.
Looks like it's the same game just slightly modified. I remember playing Raider: Origin years ago and it looks pretty much like the same game. The filipino version is called Crasher: Origin, they also have a chinese version but I am not sure what that one is called. I've been looking for server files for this game myself as well but was unable to find them.

I did have cache issues on patches before so I am assuming this game is H5 made into a app, but i'm not 100% sure.

Back