Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Patcher, programmer!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all!

Not too old - 4 weeks old server is looking for a person who knows how to patch talisman online private server, websites and forum.
Our server is running on full capacity one month (server is hosted & has active players), and we are looking for a person who is able to help our owner to patch our server.
Ofcourse , the reward isn't a candy!
:thumbup1:We are willing to give donate set on our server or even promote to server [MOD],[GM,[ADM] as a payment for patching and helping on inventing the VOTE system that would highly increase number of players playing our server. It's just a small part of this sort information - for more information contact us.

There are several requirements:

1. Obedience.
2. Patience.
2. Intention to help us.
4. Co-operativity.
5. Activity.
6. Knowledge in your field.
7. MSN to contact you.

Our server name is: Talisman Of Warriors!

If you are interested in this, please contact me on Skype - dkukis1996 , my email - dkukis1996@gmail.com , or text me a message here - on ragezone!

Our server website:
Our facebook:

THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION,
SERVER's [GM]FireMyDesire

Last edited:
Back