Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need tutorial convert act6to5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a tutorial link to convert act6to5?
on 7chaowan there are no posts on how to edit acts
if there is a tutorial + video that's even better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as actconver can only convert 1 by 1 you must specific the folder where act need to convert
some like example
E:\ACTFix\python actconvert.py D:\tmp>>>as act need tobe converted in the D:\Tmp

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
after exploring, finally i can answer your questions.
download tools v2, install to your system with bat query, copy paste versi 3 to v2 then run python.
this worked for me.

after exploring, finally i can answer your questions.
download tools v2, install to your system with bat query, copy paste versi 3 to v2 then run python.
this worked for me.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
here you go, how to use act convert
1. you need download act convert v2, download link from 520 thread
direct link from ashlay

i cant speak english, but i hope you can understand what i mean.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro act files which I got from sdo gives error for 3rd awakening skills, what should I do
here you go, how to use act convert
1. you need download act convert v2, download link from 520 thread
direct link from ashlay

i cant speak english, but i hope you can understand what i mean.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if error animation, added new ani to client
all charmitems gives crash, itemtable gives crash, new 3rd awakening skills gives crash from sdo. I think it is related in client
we need updated client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for some reason, empty folders are being created for me, should this be the case or not?
Screenshot_29 - need tutorial convert act6to5 - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_30 - need tutorial convert act6to5 - RaGEZONE Forums

the author of the video did not even show that he has files in the folder where the envelope takes place or these folders are just empty

it generally works just after the command continues to create empty folders O_0

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its better to use version 2 rather than 3, if you're doing update. Since it replace the act files instead of creating a new folder. You can just run the command for the whole folder to change them , it works for me on version 2. Unless you're doing a whole resource from official and you just want the act and not the other files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think its better to use version 2 rather than 3, if you're doing update. Since it replace the act files instead of creating a new folder. You can just run the command for the whole folder to change them , it works for me on version 2. Unless you're doing a whole resource from official and you just want the act and not the other files
I can't say which one is better, because each individual's assessment is definitely different
it all depends on the judgment of the individual itself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i havent played dragon nest for a long long time and i dont know alot about new stuffs, just wondering what does this stuff do.

Back