Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nekomonogatari

2D > 3D
Reaction score
The four episode TV special of the shows Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari came out yesterday in Japan. All specials have now been translated by [UTW-Mazui]

(This is one of my favorite series and is done by my favorite studio, it is well worth the share. A movie is coming out later this year, but for now we got 4 more episodes >;D.

Wucas - Nekomonogatari - RaGEZONE Forums

[UTW-Mazui]_Nekomonogatari_Black_[720p][4C075E10].mkv

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Episode 3 is out the same from Commie. :)

2D > 3D
Reaction score
Update: All 4 parts were combined into a single uncut show in which was how it actually aired in Japan by UTW. If you prefer Commie, they should have the last episode sometime today or tomorrow.

[UTW-Mazui]_Nekomonogatari_Black_[720p][4C075E10].mkv

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I got lost when watching what i think was the first series and the main character helps a girl who has no weight and later starts dating her. I did watch the current new episodes released not all tho first 2.

I did watch what i think to be another series linked to this and it starts off with the main character locked by a crazy chick saying she loves him or something. Would like to watch it again if any one has a link to it might of been a movie and i got it mixed up with a series.

Question

Did they make a series on how he turned into a vampire and back to being some what human or will they come back to that later?

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Reaction score
Already Aired, Recently Aired, Soon to be Aired

First Season (July 3, 2009): Bakemonogatari (name of LN series as well)
Second Season (January 7, 2012): Nisemonogatari

TV Specials (December 31, 2012): Nekomonogatari
Movie (?/?/2013): Kizumonogatari

Now the order in which they happen chronologically.
Kizumonogatari (Story of Shinobu and Arararararararagi-kun)
Nekomonogatari (Story of Black Cat)
Bakemonogatari (Story of worst girl-Crab, Snail, Monkey, Snake, and White Cat)
Nisemonogatari (Story of Bee and Phoenix)

So basically to answer your question, yes there will be the prequel movie sometime this year (Kizumonogatari). As for the weird style, that is Shaft for you (and that is why they are my favorite studio ;D).
On a side note, the names are actually a play on words, I can't translate these perfectly, but it should be something like this.

Bakemon = Ghost
Monogatari = Story
Bakemonogatari = Ghostory

Nise = False (Imposter)
Monogatari = Story
Nisemonogatari = Imposter Story

Neko = Cat
Monogatari = Story
Nekomonogatari = Cat Story

Kizu = Wound; Damaged
Monogatari = Story
Kizumonogatari = Wound's Story