Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neo MU Legend NFT P2E pre-registration open launch date 01.07.2023

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pre-registration is now available with a bonus for all accounts that pre-register.
mulegenwallpapers - Neo MU Legend NFT P2E pre-registration open launch date 01.07.2023 - RaGEZONE Forums

site:
https://neolegend.net
discord: https://discord.gg/cn82ZTju

General Informations:

Experience: 1x
Monster Item Drop: 90%
Points for Level: 1
Language: PT/EN/ES
All equipment and account resources, can be sold in the auction for the token.
Accounts can be sold as NFT through the marketplace on the website.
All items sold in the Legend Shop are for the token.
70% of the tokens spent in the store are paid back to GVG.
Auto play function.
All classes balanced.
PVP focused server.
New skills were added for classes (Dark Lord, Blader, Warmage, Elf)
New Pets
Rework of all artifacts
LUPA
Tower of Dawn

Events​

BLOOD CASTLE
CHAOS CASTLE
INFINITY TOWER
GARDENS FABRICE
MINE GEM
PIT OF DEAD
1685313781888 - Neo MU Legend NFT P2E pre-registration open launch date 01.07.2023 - RaGEZONE Forums

1685314623248 - Neo MU Legend NFT P2E pre-registration open launch date 01.07.2023 - RaGEZONE Forums

1685315806143 - Neo MU Legend NFT P2E pre-registration open launch date 01.07.2023 - RaGEZONE Forums

1685315855090 - Neo MU Legend NFT P2E pre-registration open launch date 01.07.2023 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exp: 1 ? this is not official bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exp: 1 ? this is not official bro
yes, its a hard server.

I have to laugh at this, NFTs? :ROFLMAO:
NFT is technology used for account trading, something that has always existed and will continue to exist in games, using NFT's on the web3 the account trading is made official and players are not at risk of being stolen, what's the problem with that?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Privat server need to be more easy.
I prefer to play official with 1x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Privat server need to be more easy.
I prefer to play official with 1x
everything that is easy has no value!
the server is play to earn you sell the items and resources you get in your account, if you get it easily it has no value, that's why the server is hard, so that your and your progression are valued at the time for you to trade.
obs: the official game no longer exists, the official server will now close on the 31st.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything that is easy has no value!
the server is play to earn you sell the items and resources you get in your account, if you get it easily it has no value, that's why the server is hard, so that your and your progression are valued at the time for you to trade.
obs: the official game no longer exists, the official server will now close on the 31st.
It’s about just the exp not items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It’s about just the exp not items
the exp is totally tied to items and game progression. in the game there are lvl items: 1,10,20,30,40,50,60,65,70,80,85.
if you simply level up very quickly, all early and mid game items have no value, only late game items, in addition to the various contents that the game has in progression that would be forgotten too.

Up

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah i pass, nft is so pointless that is mostly a scam.

good luck
NFT on our server is a technology used for selling/buying accounts. account trading has always existed in several games, however, always through the black market where there are several risks in the transaction. here on our server you can sell and buy accounts through NFT without worrying.

this was the way we chose to give players freedom to have full control over their account. Nothing fairer than after you spend your time and resources in the game you can get it back in $ when you want to stop playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NFT on our server is a technology used for selling/buying accounts. account trading has always existed in several games, however, always through the black market where there are several risks in the transaction. here on our server you can sell and buy accounts through NFT without worrying.

this was the way we chose to give players freedom to have full control over their account. Nothing fairer than after you spend your time and resources in the game you can get it back in $ when you want to stop playing.
I odnt know man you have the freedom over Valve games sllling sking etc and Ntf is not there, to me personaly i dont like but good luck with the project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I odnt know man you have the freedom over Valve games sllling sking etc and Ntf is not there, to me personaly i dont like but good luck with the project.
It's the same valve system, only much better.
in the valve system you can sell items only within the valve platform, with NFT you can sell to anyone around the world. in addition to being able to sell/buy accounts, which most companies do not allow.

up

Last edited:
Back