Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NetEase game online tianxia2 bigworldengine source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EN
This is a very ancient Chinese style game, its art is very good, similar to World of Warcraft in operation, but it is an incomplete development.I found it on the Internet, some clients deciphered the resource, and it was able to enter the map through bigworldengine!I was wondering if it would be possible to completely decipher the client resources and then reset the entire game.So I am posting all its related resources here, and I hope that friends who can program will participate.

CN
这是一款极具中国古代风格的游戏,它的美术非常好,在操作上类似于魔兽世界,但是它是一款开发不完全体.我在网络上找到,部分客户端破译资源,它能够通过bigworldengine 进入地图!我在想是否可以,完全破译客户端资源,然后重置整个游戏.所以我在这里将它所有相关的资源发布出来,希望会编程的朋友参与进来.
1,The promotional video was released in 2006 宣传影片于2006年发布链接: 提取码:fg61

2,bigworldengine2.1 大世界引擎2.1版链接: 提取码:z00l

3,bigworldengine1.91Source code 大世界引擎1.91源代码链接: 提取码:dppn
password:链接: 提取码:xiwy

4,bigworldengine2.0 Source code 大世界引擎2.0源代码链接: 提取码:dvak

5,tianxia2 Client 1.0.103 天下2客户端1.0.103链接: 提取码:t9lr

6,Currently able to enter the map test program 目前能够进入到地图的测试程序链接: 提取码:rpbf
The picture is on the second floor 图片在2楼

7,other information其他资料链接: 提取码:1zzm
Include test tools in all relevant data 包含测试工具于所有的相关资料

So hope you are also interested in this old online game, we can rebirth him! Welcome to join the team!那么希望你也对这款旧的网络游戏感兴趣,我们可以让他重生!欢迎加入团队!

Learn videos

Scene video made by the player

Players use ue4 to regenerate the video of the game

A scene video made by a player before closing in 2007

More pictures

There is a lot of information about the game in her Tencent QQ space!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to join in bro, but the big world engines you've post here they all missed core part c++ source code, for example cellapp, baseapp, they are just binary SO files.

The comblockengine is a clone of bigworld, it doesn't implement the Dynamic Load Balance feature of bigworld, without it I doubt if we can rewrite server for the game

I have been searched internet but couldn't find a bigworld with complete code, anybody have it pls kindly share it, even old versions are OK.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd like to join in bro, but the big world engines you've post here they all missed core part c++ source code, for example cellapp, baseapp, they are just binary SO files.

The comblockengine is a clone of bigworld, it doesn't implement the Dynamic Load Balance feature of bigworld, without it I doubt if we can rewrite server for the game

I have been searched internet but couldn't find a bigworld with complete code, anybody have it pls kindly share it, even old versions are OK.

I think you're referring to this document

TIM图片20200425140442 - NetEase game online tianxia2 bigworldengine source code - RaGEZONE Forums this one

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
never heard about this game, i guess it never came to the west? Either way ty for release!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i'm interset it, your link other information其他资料链接 seems no use please add again

Back