Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Network Connetions problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can tell me why i cannot to open my network connetions at control panel...i need help..and i cannot enter to my server..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can tell me why i cannot to open my network connetions at control panel...i need help..and i cannot enter to my server..

Post screenshots, error messages or server logs. It would be nice but we arent telepathic.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The others are correct, this isn't one we can help with really.

I tried a quick google on "cannot open network connections" and found several possible solutions so i would try those. Persoanlly i tend to just reinstall windows as it's quicker than working out what the problem is, which is a bit of a defeatist attitude but i am pretty impatient.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The others are correct, this isn't one we can help with really.

I tried a quick google on "cannot open network connections" and found several possible solutions so i would try those. Persoanlly i tend to just reinstall windows as it's quicker than working out what the problem is, which is a bit of a defeatist attitude but i am pretty impatient.

Agreed, I actually have it down to a science. I can reload windows, reinstall all my software and make all my edits to the OS (system restore, recycle bin size, internet cache, ect...) in a bout 1.5 - 2 hours. Which, depending on your troubleshooting skills may or may not be more efficient than fiddling trying to find a solution ^_^

Upvote 0
Back