Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Network Monitoring

Reaction score
Although searching has come up with ALOT of networking applications, i need one which actually works well so i need input on this.

I require a network monitoring application which can tell me how much bandwidth has been used by each computer on my network without having to install it individually on each computer. Also i need to be able to differentiate between regular file sharing from my network and actual internet bandwidth.

Yes i know there are features on server 03/08 which do some of these, but i am not using server, all my machines have XP Pro.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
We use Checkpoint
and HP Open View

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depending on your router, there is 3rd party firmware you can install (OpenWRT, DD-WRT, etc) that would be able to do this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless all your computers were connected to the one main computer it wouldn't work, or as theRAGE suggested, grab a DD-WRT compatible router and set up a logging script.

Back