Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] Serenity Gaming Looking For Game Developers/Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Serenity Gaming Intro
( Due to Ragezone's current change in its rules this is not a video posted to lure 'Ragezone' Forum members away from it website in anyway. This is strictly for Team Recruitment Purpose's. Not an Advertisement in anyway shape or forum, If the mods need to delete this please private message me with a good explanation other then 'Against Rules' Thank You )

Hello Everyone,

I'd like too give you a brief description of what exactly Serenity Gaming is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Developers that have at-least 1 or more years of experience with there game.

What is Serenity Gaming ?

Serenity Gaming is a Private Server Gaming Network looking to expand and become one of the best if not greatest P Server Network out there . Although this takes time which we have and hope too continue our server for years too come.

What are we looking for ?

We are currently looking for games we know can survive and prosper, those being the ones that are popular this day in age. I have over 7 years of Experience with the private server world so i know what exactly people are looking too play.

Our Rules For Hiring

1. You must be serious about your work .
  2. You have alot of experience with your game.
  3. Have a plan on what your going too bring to your server.
  4. Using our Dedi isnt a play toy , DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION.
  5. Have a Team already assembled.

Other Games We're Interested In​

• Metin2
  • World Of Kung Fu
  • Cabal
  • Flyff
  • Jade Dynasty
  • Battle Of Immortals
  • Fiesta Online
  • Pokemon MMORPG (Custom Made)
  • Perfect World
  • Forsaken World
  • Any Other MMORPG with a Vast Fan base

How Too Apply​

Simply click on the spoiler too view the application format.
Game you are going to be using:
Name:
GMT:
Known Languages:
Hobby:
Reason for Applying ?:
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):
Any other information you want to tell me?:
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN

Dedicated Server Specifications

We currently have on Dedicated Server available so slots a tight. If you don't meet the standards we will find another Team.

+ Xeon E3-1230 Processor
+ 8~16GB RAM (Depending on Game Needs )
+ 500GB SATA HD
+ 10TB Bandwidth
+ Remote Reboot
+ 5 IP Addresses
+ 100Mb/s Port

How to Contact me​

Simply add me on skype and we can have a conversation there . If you have any questions feel free to ask anything. If i have not read your application I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST ON SKYPE. You must fill out a application and post it here or private message it. In order for me to think about even hiring you, i must know your skills and other information.

Last edited:
Best Commu NA
Reaction score
PMed Application.
Add me on skype.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sent application via private message, please message me through MSN if you're interested.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, MU online is an option you can now inbox me i have cleared all my old messages.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not allowing me to PM you here, I added you on Skype and sent my application there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added on Skype,

I am working on a Maplestory PServer and I am definitely Interested.

Game you are going to be using: Maplestory
Name: Derek
GMT: Guessing this means Timezone o_o Est.
Known Languages: English
Hobby: Spriting/Gaming
Reason for Applying ?: Looking for a experienced Partnership for my server. Also seeing you help with dedi's intrigues my interest more.
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?): This is my 2nd private server but I can gaurantee my GFXers have skills and we might be getting a professional coder soon.
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?): I have experience being a Player Mediator on many servers, and I am sort of new to spriting. Helped run minecraft servers though that isn't something crazy.
Any other information you want to tell me?: I am only a member of a crew looking for sponsors/coders and such.
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible): Answered @Staff Exp.
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc): Graphics artist (youtube.com/Monk), Spriters, most likely my friend (Laveer @ neetgam3rz.net) is a Coder.
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN

MSN is same as skype but I can gaurantee I won't be checking that.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Game you are going to be using: Ragnarok Online
Name: Jermain Ortiz
GMT: +8
Known Languages: Filipino and English
Hobby: Making Ragnarok Online and learning php
Reason for Applying ?: I want to release my ragnarok to public that i've been working for how many months of working.
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?): i've been working with ragnarok online since 2011 . i already join some ragnarok servers as im their developer
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?): Yes i've been a dev in some servers and have my own ragnarok before
Any other information you want to tell me?: Just a normal person without computer
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):Already Answer @Staff EXPERIENCE
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc): My Co-Dev is well experienced ragnarok developer his been creating a private ragnarok online since i know him.
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype: kei.bloody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back