• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Network troubleshooting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Im not sure is this is the right category to post in, but I do think so.

So in a small BAT program I've provided the best commands for troubleshooting networks, there is alot of more commands to use for this, but I set all those beginner commands together to easy find problems on your network.

You choose an option and read a small text about what the command does. I might do this in another more friendly GUI with Visual studio, but not necessary for now.

Please avoid the comments about batch as a programming language. I know it's bad, but this is for beginners who want to start with networking.

Virustotal:

File:

Now comes with a GUI!

With reservation for bugs and errors. More to come!

Virustotal:

Link with GUI:

- xDotcom

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited: