• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To begin with, I'd like to greet everyone, hello! :D Recently, I played on a Neverwinter Online server with the installed, albeit incomplete, second module Shadowmantle, and I became curious about how unofficial servers function in general and where the sources for their operation come from. That's how I stumbled upon this website and slightly increased my understanding of this topic. Additionally, it seems I found where the sources for the server I played on were taken from, but since all the links were outdated and the archives were removed, I couldn't confirm it for sure, so I'm not certain. Moving on to the essence of the question, does anyone have working server builds with the complete Shadowmantle module (Patch NW.10.20131120a.14)? And are there any builds besides this one, for example, module 3 Curse of Icewind Dale (Patch NW.15.20140415a.17)? Or is NWO such an unpopular game that there's nothing like this available for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
glad to see another person interested in this

other people may have different answers for you but from what i have seen is the game has a smaller than common fan base, and with that less interest. the files are apparently out there somewhere for mod 9 however these were once released and then quicky removed by someone (this is what i gather atleast the way back machine showed it on this forum a while back but it was just after the posts were removed) so there is a chance someone has it... i however would doubt it

however if you get any info on that keep me posted.

i checked the mod 9 files i could get a hold of and they are partial xbox files in a mid compalation stage (in a sense like having the steering wheel of a car... but nothing else) i can share all i know with you if you want but im sure you will end up on the same page

what we can do so far we can run a 98% complete build of neverwinter online.

we can pull newer files from the live version of neverwinter but missing a few specific files like the maps for example will miss the .bin for that map so in theory you could try to rebuild one and have some of the files already there.

or if you are so inclined you could try to modify the maps using the built in editor tool and build from what you know inside the current version but this is a lot of work to do.

personally i miss the early chult days but i have a feeling without a new leak or a lot of work this is going to be a while.. one wish i have is that they would piss off a developer employee and they would leak it... but this is again a pipedream.

if you get any updates or just wanna chat let me know (my messages may take a while to respond to)

Back