Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new bandanananaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
11
Becky i wish to enquire about your spam, seeing the fact you stole my materia (or so your title says) i have only one thing to say:

Omni-slash your butt tbh!!
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
8,642
Reaction score
54
DarkBahamut said:
Becky i wish to enquire about your spam, seeing the fact you stole my materia (or so your title says) i have only one thing to say:

Omni-slash your butt tbh!!

i like to steal materia, it makes me giggle
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
20,044
Reaction score
1,848
Kian said:
dude u need to brush ur teeth man.... bandana is cool :D :3dflagsdo :3dflagsdo :animal_ro :chair:


i do brush my teeth :tp:
sometimes 3 times a day :tp:


my black tooth is from kickboxing tournament about a year and a half ago, i had my cheeckbone broke and my face kinda cracked towards my teeth knocking a few back. Most are ok but the nerve in that 1 is dead. Hence the colour ^_^

(just had to clear that up lol i maybe a hobo but im a clean 1!)
:icon6:
 
Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
11
Becky said:
i like to steal materia, it makes me giggle

So your telling me, imagine the scene, fighting Emerald Weapon, 20 minute timer counting down, what are you to do? I know! lets cast KotR....but i can't.....someone stole my materia....ow well, atleast we can die a slow and painful death...-_-
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
8,642
Reaction score
54
DarkBahamut said:
So your telling me, imagine the scene, fighting Emerald Weapon, 20 minute timer counting down, what are you to do? I know! lets cast KotR....but i can't.....someone stole my materia....ow well, atleast we can die a slow and painful death...-_-

It's all good, because I'd allow each of yah to have only two materia equipped, therefore you can get lucky 7's once Emerald decides to use that move that I forgot the name of, the one where he opens up or something, I cba to remember, but it'll only hit yah with 2222 so you can go wild with 7777 (if of coruse you are properly leveled/equipped for that).

I'm a lover, not a fighter. I'll let Cloud handle it.
 
Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
11
Becky said:
It's all good, because I'd allow each of yah to have only two materia equipped, therefore you can get lucky 7's once Emerald decides to use that move that I forgot the name of, the one where he opens up or something, I cba to remember, but it'll only hit yah with 2222 so you can go wild with 7777 (if of coruse you are properly leveled/equipped for that).

I'm a lover, not a fighter. I'll let Cloud handle it.

Well Emerald Beam does roughly 8000 DMG at lvl 78, at lvl 99 it done 9999HP so i'm kinda screwed if i waste lucky 7's as a materia slot, just put FinalAttack + Phoenix in, then when you die, revived, die, revived, and just survive long enough to own it with omni-slash tbh
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
8,642
Reaction score
54
DarkBahamut said:
Well Emerald Beam does roughly 8000 DMG at lvl 78, at lvl 99 it done 9999HP so i'm kinda screwed if i waste lucky 7's as a materia slot, just put FinalAttack + Phoenix in, then when you die, revived, die, revived, and just survive long enough to own it with omni-slash tbh

9999 damage at level 99? hmm ill have to get that far again and see, because having lucky 7s on at least one character in the battle can make it much easier tbh irl

o crap the thread is locked o darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top