Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Fashion Model Error Max Frame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all Merry Christmas to all :)

I encountered a rather annoying error client side. No issue in game tho the new model is working fine.

Code:
MaxFrame(161)°ú ÀÌÀü¿¡ ÀÐÀº MaxFrame(41)ÀÌ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

I have no idea whats wrong maybe theres a limit to how many frames Allowed? if it is can someone tell me where to remove it ?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all Merry Christmas to all :)

I encountered a rather annoying error client side. No issue in game tho the new model is working fine.

Code:
MaxFrame(161)°ú ÀÌÀü¿¡ ÀÐÀº MaxFrame(41)ÀÌ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

I have no idea whats wrong maybe theres a limit to how many frames Allowed? if it is can someone tell me where to remove it ?

Thank you

Does the fashion set that you've added have any animation issues? What's occuring is the o3d information has a maximum frame for the fashion set because it is boned. It might not have animation either per say. But, the model has 161 as the maximum frames while the animation set you're using has 41 frames.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the fashion set that you've added have any animation issues? What's occuring is the o3d information has a maximum frame for the fashion set because it is boned. It might not have animation either per say. But, the model has 161 as the maximum frames while the animation set you're using has 41 frames.

Yeah the fashion/model I added indeed has animation. Just to clarify, the model is set to have 161 frames but instead it only has 41 frames? Did i understand it correctly?

And in order to fix this do i need to mess with the model? i wonder what tools i can use to tweak things in .o3d files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah the fashion/model I added indeed has animation. Just to clarify, the model is set to have 161 frames but instead it only has 41 frames? Did i understand it correctly?

And in order to fix this do i need to mess with the model? i wonder what tools i can use to tweak things in .o3d files.

Incorrect. Model has 161 frames. ani file character motion loaded has only 41. Which means this might just be a bug or something incompletely finished in the source. I am going to also assume the animation of the model is choppy and may even be cut and incorrectly finished. Could also check in atools model editor but not sure how different they both are. If the animation is fine, then sure, remove the error, but always be skeptical as it could be an issue in the future.

Upvote 0
Back