• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

new login style

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a stupid idea: Maybe put something kalonline related as background?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why to make same s,hit? make new things is much better

I rather see a login screen which is actually KalOnline related than seeing asians, dogs and poop when I logg in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't care why did you ask me a question then? Pure idiotic. That's what I hate about most egyptian kids, trying to act cool but just look stupid.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you don't care why did you ask me a question then? Pure idiotic. That's what I hate about most egyptian kids, trying to act cool but just look stupid.

read again the question "why to make same s,hit?") k now read your answer "I rather see a login screen which is actually KalOnline related than seeing asians, dogs and poop when I logg in."

actually you ar the only one trying to act cool here and being idiot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
read again the question "why to make same s,hit?") k now read your answer "I rather see a login screen which is actually KalOnline related than seeing asians, dogs and poop when I logg in."

actually you ar the only one trying to act cool here and being idiot

Me acting cool? You're the one posting "I don't care" with that gay glasses smile.
Actually I was never answering your question, I was saying my opinion how a login screen should be.
Pointless to have a decent discussion with an egypt kid.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Me acting cool? You're the one posting "I don't care" with that gay glasses smile.
Actually I was never answering your question, I was saying my opinion how a login screen should be.
You can say how a login should be wen you make one ! ah i forgot you can`t ... so go cry in other thread.
I don`t care off anyone opinion i do things my way . :8:

btw im not from egypt ,but who say that only egypt people a stupid ? you just prow me that Sweden can be stupid to

Reaction score

are u back to forum for fight ? u just flame ppl
:S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can say how a login should be wen you make one ! ah i forgot you can`t ... so go cry in other thread.
I don`t care off anyone opinion i do things my way . :8:

btw im not from egypt ,but who say that only egypt people a stupid ? you just prow me that Sweden can be stupid to

Oh right, you are from turkey same poop different name. I never said people from sweden couldn't be stupid. But the majority of arabian countries are over the internet. You're making up stuff which has never been said lol

Reaction score
Are you guys fighting for a stupid picture? I believe none give a duck atm who from where or who the duck are you same crap. hunbunny gave his opinion and i have to agree with him, Kalonline picture would make way more sence. but do what ever you want it your server but you might listen to people that had server before and use that for your advantage. hf

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you guys fighting for a stupid picture? I believe none give a duck atm who from where or who the duck are you same crap. hunbunny gave his opinion and i have to agree with him, Kalonline picture would make way more sence. but do what ever you want it your server but you might listen to people that had server before and use that for your advantage. hf

you stay that? you never listen to people in ur server :))
anyway i don`t care about anyone opinion so better stop posting ,you just waist ragezone HDD space

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you stay that? you never listen to people in ur server :))
anyway i don`t care about anyone opinion so better stop posting ,you just waist ragezone HDD space

Looks like you care since you are replying to every post lol
But I'm not going to argue with you, it's like talking to a wall.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wtf wrong with you and with Egyptians guys??!! if you think we're stupid ..the only stupid is you iknow that you know "we're one of the best people in this world and we aren't stupid like u said". so, fk anyone say shenanigans about us ... hf ;)

Regards, King

Last edited:
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Wtf wrong with you and with Egyptians guys??!! if you think we're stupid ..the only stupid is you iknow that you know "we're one of the best people in this world and we aren't stupid like u said". so, fk anyone say shenanigans about us ... hf ;)

Regards, King
patriotic boy... if someone from germany say this you call him a nazi ;)
Oh help.. don't get me into the "discussion" :D

Im out again.

Kind regards,

Uppa

Back