Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New monsters for coming to CrystalPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
our designer have just complete a whole new design of a monster which will be added in any map ingame (more monsters for come).

New Monster1:

New Monster2: comes tomorrow.

We're using arma's monster file as ground to the new model(s).
P.S. Those won't be released.

- The CrystalPT Admin Team.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello crystalPT admin...please i have some skins of monster too but i dont know how to add new monster in server.exe/game.exe...(without a LOT o crash)

can you tell me?

thanks in advance

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Add my msn and I will tell you, I'll send you a PM.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Thank you,
We've also got new items for come,
also new monsters - which are under construction.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, good news to your dude ^^. I think i found your so called "new design" on google =D

Anyways, If you want proof, I always have it ^_^

It is exactly the same design

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
sorry of double posting but skins is diffrent i just check that noww... and also the movementt and more few things so dont telll me its the same desgine... !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I checked it also ^^. Believe it or not, It's the same design and they took it from someone. The only difference is, The skin of the model. Swezid said that his team made a "WHOLE NEW" design of the model. Next time, Give credits to the person that made it ^^.

Maybe you could name me the few things? I'm very curious to know =).

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
hey told u the movement is difrent and its not samee if u add me msn i can explain u that u wrong.. and do not interfere swezid ok?!
joschy1@walla.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:S, are you sure that monster file would be success? :S

i dont think so, you need to configure all, i mean, you need to configure SERVER details,and Client Details,about that monster :S,and also you need to export or import some files,in order for it to be used, :S, and also, GOOD Job :) about that 3d Max Design :construct

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To create MOB is easy, wants to see you to add in the PT

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
to create mob is not easy to add it to gamee its very not easy.. but dont worry more few days or weeks u will get shock =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey told u the movement is difrent and its not samee if u add me msn i can explain u that u wrong.. and do not interfere swezid ok?!
joschy1@walla.com
Well say all you want =]. The model is released as an example to the whole world. The movement of the model can be defined, Also i don't care if the movement is the same or not. Anyway i'll be adding you, So tell me more other then the movements =].

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Uhh, then tnrh1 lied to me... Hmmmm....How foolish!
Anyway, sorry everybody T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back