Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Phone ( LG VU Cu920 )

Reaction score
Just got my new phone today, bought it couple days ago, Got a say I personally like it more then the iPhone, Buddy of mine has one and I messed with it. One thing I don't like about it though is the QWERTY keyboard. The buttons are actually pretty small and hard for people with big hands. Tv also doesn't work where I live which is another downer. Anyone else get a new phone recently if so what did you think bout it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That phone looks nice;
lordvladek - New Phone ( LG VU Cu920 ) - RaGEZONE Forums

I recently go the iPhone 3G - 8GB, but shattered the screen like two days after.

But it still works fine, and it is a great phone.

The internet is amazing on it, and the built in YouTube is also a nice feature.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That reminds me of Viewty lol.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How its a nice one.. how muhc is it?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
congrats. It looks really nice but I'll stick with the iPhone.

That phone looks nice;

I recently go the iPhone 3G - 8GB, but shattered the screen like two days after.

But it still works fine, and it is a great phone.

The internet is amazing on it, and the built in YouTube is also a nice feature.

Impossible. The iPhone is only a screen. If you shattered it how are you using it? And its not like it has a keypad underneath the screen that you can use if the screen breaks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
congrats. It looks really nice but I'll stick with the iPhone.

Impossible. The iPhone is only a screen. If you shattered it how are you using it? And its not like it has a keypad underneath the screen that you can use if the screen breaks.
Here's a picture;
lordvladek - New Phone ( LG VU Cu920 ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Yano although the iphone does have some nice features without a doubt in my mind. I still like the vu better. I spent 320$ on this phone new since I couldnt renew my contract, but what else can you do when your old phone is a piece of junk? I do like the iPhone's applications more though, such as the interactive ones yano. But still stickin to the Vu untill december when i can renew my contract, then im buyin a iphone to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Internet is simple on the iPhone, but a weak screen. *points at picture*
$320... not bad. Not good either. >:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow what is with all these companys, coming out with phones that look just like iPhone

Reaction score
Yeah true, but I personally wanted the HTC Dual, Its one of my favorites but, its not supported by at&t (Sprints comeback at the iPhone) . Now if you really wanna see a nice phone youtube "Google andriod". Its byfar better then any phone ive ever seen.

Back