Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Pokemon project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.

I am working on new Pokemon project. Game being coded from scratch on my own cross platform game engine written in pure C++ and OpenGL. Most sprites are from Pokemon Ranger series. This gives us amazing pokemon battle animations, nothing similar like in original Pokemon RPG games (check it out at The Sprite Resource). Game will have multiplayer (MMO).

For now project needs game designers and spriters, but I will be glad to work with people who dont have any specific skills but are big fan of pokemon universe.

I will post screenshots and video when there is something worthwhile to show.

Thanks for reading.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks like there is a spark here in the Pokemon section once again. I would love to check out your game.

Reaction score
If you havn't got anything to show and you create a development thread, could you atleast tell us the answer to these kind of questions:

How much experience do you have in C++?
How long have you worked on your engine?
How many people are currently in your team?
Do you have a name chosen for this project?
Do you have a specific website/forum for this project?
How is the data for all of the pokemon going to be read (i mean wild pokemon, trainers, not player pokemon)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Thank you for your interest and questions.

- I am working as system programmer, so I think I have quite good experience, especially in C / C++. Although I am newbie in game development this is very fun experience so far.

- I ve worked on game engine more than 6 months at spare time and its finally done.

- I dont have a team. I am working alone but main reason I started this thread I need some support and new developers (game designers, spriters, testers etc.)

- No name. I started coding game very recently.

- Same as previous. No website.

- I dont understand last question very well, but anyway it is too early to talk about game details.

I created this thread to find people who are inspired like me and want to join in development of new world. Theres nothing to show right now, because I ve just started to code game, although engine part is finished and is quite stable. I have a lot of free time now and I hope I will post screenshots as fast as possible. I am sorry if this thread is inappropriate in development section.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd love to help out! This seems interesting! Any way we can all keep in contact with you?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everyone feel free to write me in PM with questions, suggestions, detailed information etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How about this, lets see some images of the game so far. It would only get you more support. At the moment this thread is barely believable.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am very excited about this project and I am working very hard on it now. Today I talked with two nice people from forum, one of them graphics artist. I will post images when there is really something worthwhile to show. I wont say any promises but I will try as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for support!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
At least some images of the login screen? o.o It doesn't have to be beautiful my login is so plain xP For now. But okay, I'm hoping to see your work soon. I want to know what I'm up against xP

Back