Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New POP Siggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Here's a new siggy from my side. CnC and Ratings Please.

I would also like to let you know that the curls to the left hand side were hand drawn using the pen. The Prince of Persia is the render.

I would also like to know if there are any changes to be made and if I could fit in the words "insane" somewhere else than they already are.

Thank You. :D

P.S: Which one is better? This one or my current? I like the Spooky Girl but I feel this one came out better.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
i see you like 'em small .. the border is cool .. the blending is done well .. but the txt needs some work .. i suggest you to put all the txt in the same place .. try using more of a defult font .. stack the txt nicely .. i would say somewhere on the left part of the sig .. as it looks rather empty atm ..

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeah. Even I wasnt satisfied with the text. Should I go for Verdana or something? Any suggestions?

Other than the font..is everythin else okie..? :D

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
there .. i uploaded the fonts for you ..

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hey, Thnx dude. I'll try these out and upload with the new text in a few mins. :D

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Here you go. Changed the font as you asked me to. This good or still any changes to be made..?

Do let me know. Thank You for the font.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hmm. Thnx for the font.

Will wait up for more people to comment. Based on that I'll change my siggy.

Thank You.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, man !
I think 9/10 might be cool .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back