Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Public Furni Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Someone actually beat Habmoon to a release! Anyway the items are amazing; I like how Habbo are slowly moving the public rooms to private ones. Allows for more customization on all ends, in the long run.

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone actually beat Habmoon to a release!

You miss me? :blush:
__

Thanks for release. Had a very long school day (almost 19 hours) when I had a lunch break they just got uploaded like 2mins earlier, school blocked my retro from their network because I spend to much time working on it (Ugh..) I didn't want the complain comments from 'WHERE THA FACK IS THA SQL?!' so decided not to just release the swf and just wait for someone else.

So nice work :thumbup:

Though the sql is wrong on some places, take time for it, if someone beats you to release; who cares. (ME!) Please note; this isn't an complain, this is an feedback.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
You miss me? :blush:
__

Thanks for release. Had a very long school day (almost 19 hours) when I had a lunch break they just got uploaded like 2mins earlier, school blocked my retro from their network because I spend to much time working on it (Ugh..) I didn't want the complain comments from 'WHERE THA FACK IS THA SQL?!' so decided not to just release the swf and just wait for someone else.

So nice work :thumbup:

Though the sql is wrong on some places, take time for it, if someone beats you to release; who cares. (ME!) Please note; this isn't an complain, this is an feedback.

More pleasantly surprised, you have the new items on lockdown! A mere couple of minutes after their initial preview, you have them released. However, your releases are perfect so I like yours best :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
#habboswag this public room is an awesome extension to the old one

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Got them all click-able on Habplus. Just need images of the Lido and shiz to work off. Got the Picnic Room but thats huge and -.-

Epic Member ;)
Reaction score
John - these are awesome :) Thanks for taking the time to release them on RZ :)

Now that I know they can be properly used, I'm definitely adding them to Hex :)

Thanks again

"exoh"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have put all the sql in database and swf in hof furni, but how i get it in my cata?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone found a way to make it so you can go through the interactions? I can do it in the catalogue, but I can't click the furni (such as the wall) to make it change the state

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you cant click on half of it how can i make it so you can click on it >.<

Tried to rotate them instead?

ive tried that dude

Got them all click-able on Habplus. Just need images of the Lido and shiz to work off. Got the Picnic Room but thats huge and -.-

How did you get them click-able ..?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wish people would make more releases like this instead of crappy edits and recolors there called custom in the sence of furni not made yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back