Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Siggys

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I've been fading in and out of this site lol been doing random things lately to be honest and well I finally got some more motivation on working on my gfx thanks to my gf and this is some of the results:

UlquoirraCifer - New Siggys - RaGEZONE Forums

<- This one has a difference before you think they're the same since this one contains a special flow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of your work contains no real blending, no reall focal and in mos cases you really need to work on text.
Always try keep the text next to the focal but in a way it does not distract your eyes away from the focal itself. Text is ment to add to a signature not distract away from any real focal.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Most of your work contains no real blending, no reall focal and in mos cases you really need to work on text.
Always try keep the text next to the focal but in a way it does not distract your eyes away from the focal itself. Text is ment to add to a signature not distract away from any real focal.

You sure you know graphics there buddy? Specially since 90% GFX people try to keep the text away from their Focal Points due to it ruins the image of it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is what he said.
You want to make it look good in a way that it's appealing, yet not distracting from the focal point.

Actually he was saying to keep it at the focal point but not let it be distracting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You sure you know graphics there buddy? Specially since 90% GFX people try to keep the text away from their Focal Points due to it ruins the image of it.
Yes I know graphics, my own gfx work may not be the best but I most certainly know graphics...
You keep the text close to your focal but in a way that it doesnt distract and it still fits in with any theme. I never said it was an easy skill to learn and with some signatures it is impossible, in that case leave them without text.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Actually he was saying to keep it at the focal point but not let it be distracting.
I said keep it close to the focal point..
if the text is away from the focal then when you read ti your eyes are nowhere near where they should be..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your renders are bad quality, always stick with sans-serif fonts (slab serif is acceptable sometimes), and generally remember the rule of thirds for placement.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your renders are bad quality, always stick with sans-serif fonts (slab serif is acceptable sometimes), and generally remember the rule of thirds for placement.
Theres no specific type of font you should use, just always use very simple plain text fonts :D use your own eye to see if that particular plain text font fits with the rest of the image.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres no specific type of font you should use, just always use very simple plain text fonts :D use your own eye to see if that particular plain text font fits with the rest of the image.

sans-serif/slab-serif = simple/plain ..

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'm sure he does, seeing that his signature is superior to any of the work you've posted in this thread :)

On topic:
They aren't horrible, but not the ones that people'd like to put in their sig (at least I wouldn't) :sleep:
The renders you used seem blurry. Read up on some tuts :thumbup1:

Back