Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Signature and Exciting WIP Website

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Here's this new signature I did. While the outcome didn't turn out as I wanted it to be, it's still very abstract, and my type of thing. I usually don't include characters in my signatures, unless the characters are the actual BG. I thought I'd do something oriental and ghostly this time, so here you go:

Manova - New Signature and Exciting WIP Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's a new website WIP for this network I'm working at. It's still a WIP, and Victus is an upcomming unique Fiesta Pserver, for those of you who are wondering. The buttons are just dummy layers, for me to get back to. Note that I've only worked 6 hours so far, and this site requires a lot of stocks, so It's still unfinished. When I'm getting close to a final sketch and ready for constructive criticism, I'm going to open a thread. Until then, please lay off my nuts <3.

Manova - New Signature and Exciting WIP Website - RaGEZONE Forums
(IMG is too large)

Reaction score
The signature, to be honest noting that special about it except the gold text, looks pretty good, try maybe changing the font? gold effect suits bold fonts.

As for the website, it looks pretty small, website should be larger than that (well traditionally), furthermore look at the nav bar, the download word is out of it. However the I like the slider.

~Zeaos.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Yeah, the navigation is being worked on right now. Since we're hosting around 7-8 games the length of the site has to be extended by a fair amount. Can't wait to code it :D

The website is 1280x1280 atm. 1280 is fine for current standards. The main placement is however 950px. Because of a lot of computers still running on 1024. Wonder if they can handle my slider when it's coded in. I don't really use flash sliders, but this one is fun. The picture isn't in actual pixels though.

"When I'm getting close to a final sketch and ready for constructive criticism, I'm going to open a thread. Until then, please lay off my nuts <3"

I don't want any feedback on the website, I just wanted to show it off a bit.

Last edited:
Back