• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New skills from EP4 by allocen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Male char skill is ok with best animation.
But animation of female char is not good.Wrong animation , it's look like a puppet.
Anybody know how to fix it??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright , first i wanna say hello^^ New registered
And I got a Problem : I added the Trans Skill , but when i wanna buy it i get DC can someone help me ??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ZaneDX
The question has been answered many time,your client and server files isn't synced,please read all the posts before posting this out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why when i install this files to server side and try to restart server ny channels wont work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
female FA & FS don't work
male WA BL & FS don't work

any way to fix this?

im using TanGzkie's server files cause the given ones give me the error someone else already posted

edit: forgot to swap man10/women10 with man11/woman11

works great

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
type if ur using 2.81 ->> cabal_dos2unix then restart the srv

Replace Skill.scp and World4-npc.scp to this
View attachment 80487
btw.. skill 460 to 471 included :)

and if the problem is still the same your cabal.enc has the problem :)

This worked for me and now it running.
TanGzkie why you not included the 460 to 471 skills?

I just testet al the skills with the files from TanHzkie and they all work.
I am using cabal srv 2.81

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok the skills work great but i have a problem with all alchemist merchants when i try to buy lvl2 and 3 life potion and mana potion i get error 6 disconnect.
I think that this is because allocen used the files from cabal clientu eu and we use us.
Does anyone know how to add the modifications for this skills to our cabal.enc and cabal_msg.enc and Data.enc(more exactly what do we need to add)

If anyone has this problem please confirm here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Popa Andrei,those files was mu first try,and no they are not from the EU client,because in theire item.enc have another values and isn`t match with ours,you get DC because the cabal.enc isn`t sync with the worldXX-npc.scp from server,check them in cabal.enc and see,i recommand you to not use my files and start to study and make your own based mine carefully because are bugged belive me,the skills should have dmg,skill crit rate -2 etc etc,take a look in EU client too and in my enc files then compare them and try make your own,hopefully u will succed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I put the .scp s to the centos and try to log in to the game, channels are not displayed.

Any idea why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back