Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new spell Legend of Mir 3 

Reaction score
hey man anyone know how make new spell like ressurest and dragontornado?? i have see in 1 chinese server they can!! if anyone know tell me

Reaction score
I translated the words in Babel and it came out Ice Dragon - which makes sense as its a dragon thats in mist sort of thing. Now ive seen it reffered to as DragonPunch which sounds more like a Warrior spell that a wizard one to me.

DragonTornado - Well you can call it what you want I guess as i dont think it features on Miranda's Spell Sheet that i saw anyhow - Unless the Chinese Do things diff..

There is a Server that has made the spell do damage but if you look real careful - its just Firebang.....

Reaction score
lol im going to elaborate this as fullest as i can.

Chinese Name: 冰龙
Chinese Name In English Text: Bing Long

Bing = Ice, To Freeze, Cold
Long = Dragon, Imperial, A Huge Extinct Reptile, A Surname

IceDragon =)

btw tb, i believe i have the client for those files.. i have 3 different ones so were going to have to test them all. your just never on msn >.<

also the chinese prefer their worlds more around story than the violence that the koreans are used to.

Last edited:
M

Miranda

Kaoii I dont think u got it right tho I know I havent ;)
korean translation is sensation

and I dont think its icedragon as its really a Wind spell ( the spell belongs 2 the wind element and it would seem starnge 2 name a spell with another element that the spell doesnt belong in)

the other wind element spells r "Standing wind" and "Tornado"(Tornado is my translation as it moves in a line from the caster)

korean word "The wind position truth"

-------------------------------------------------------
Mirandas Guide has a new url:

-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back