Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New teleport spell n dragonpunch... Legend of Mir 3 

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well i read somewhere that new teleport was nearly working n dragonpunch full working, well, dragonpunch does dmg but it doesnt seem to make the repulse effect. Teleport does like if u used it but u dont move.

Also wots difference between this teleport n old 1?

I got right mir4.exe n eiserver.exe b4 u ask :p

Reaction score
well the teleport worked server side but client didnt accept it
when you use it you went to the coords you targeted but the client didnt notice so you automaticaly walked back to the old coords

dragonpunsh isnt working ppl just added firestorm effect with more damage

Reaction score
Ahhh - thats the little fire thing i see when i press the button and hit some mobs - i knew i seen it somewhere but could not place my finger on it.

People are easily pleased though and a different look spell keeps them happy i guess - i was not happy when i saw it working to be honest as it did not seem to do much more than the spell we already had - which makes more sense now.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so:

1st: just 4 my knowledge, how should i use new teleleport? if u have to type the coords u want to go or something...

2nd: If they added dmg to DragonPunch wouldnt b posible to make all the bless spells work too n add em the function we wished?

Reaction score
Tilk said:
so:

1st: just 4 my knowledge, how should i use new teleleport? if u have to type the coords u want to go or something...

2nd: If they added dmg to DragonPunch wouldnt b posible to make all the bless spells work too n add em the function we wished?

1st: well technicaly you simply point at a target and cast the spell
however your client simply cant use the spell, other clients will see you cast it and see you move but your client will reject it and wont show anything, aka you cant use it unless you teleport to an area where the client is unable to walk back on its own, then relog to get to the new position

2nd: they didnt really make any new spell work tho they just took firebang and changed the image + amount of damage the spell has that's it
you could make the new bless 'work' by using the old ones and simply do things like make them use different amount of mp or possible make them last a bit longer (not sure how/if it works with bless )
same as you cant make dragonpunsh repel mobs or anything

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thx thedeath ^^

(btw long since last time i saw u logged on msn m8 o_O)

anyways official mir3 will come soon n i supose that wen this happens, like with many games, some1 will get all the new things working...

Reaction score
Well the first stage of finding out how they did it - is to get the things they changed - its very easy saying making a spell do this instead.

All Spells worked before remember in the current client but they did nothing at all - they have a different magic ID Number you see but as been said - they did no damage. Im guessing they found the Number (or added) for the magic ID and put a Hex in there to give it effect (fireBang).

As for the Euro MIR3 - why will this give us any more than we have now? Unless somebody gets the files (server) then we will be at same stage we are now and the client (as per Wemade Latest) will still not work - stops on connecting screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tilk said:
I got right mir4.exe n eiserver.exe b4 u ask :p

Care to upload or show me what eiserver and mir4 exe ur using please. cheers.
I put dragonpunch into my DB, but its not doing any damage. Is that down to the eiserver.exe i have or the details i entered for the dragonpunch?

Cheers.

Reaction score
wond said:
Care to upload or show me what eiserver and mir4 exe ur using please. cheers.
I put dragonpunch into my DB, but its not doing any damage. Is that down to the eiserver.exe i have or the details i entered for the dragonpunch?

Cheers.
that's cause you tried to create dragonpunsh while you should look into modifying firebang to look like dragonpunsh

Back