• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Temp with PVP Area

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys :)

I'm currently working on a new PvP Area and a new Temp Fort. The PvP area is ready. The temp fort is currently 30% completed. When I'm done I have to sell this. So who are interested can contact me :)

I offer but also, look at the map that you want to create. If you need someone who created this for you, than contact me.

Informations & Pictures about the PvP Area:
The PvP Area is not large. I think its perfect to make assa Partys or what ever ;)
And i have create savezones on it.

Here some screens for you :)

1 - New Temp with PVP Area - RaGEZONE Forums
shot_2012_12_21_000 - New Temp with PVP Area - RaGEZONE Forums
shot_2012_12_21_001 - New Temp with PVP Area - RaGEZONE Forums
shot_2012_12_21_002 - New Temp with PVP Area - RaGEZONE Forums
shot_2012_12_21_003 - New Temp with PVP Area - RaGEZONE Forums

If you like it, let me know and liked it ;)

Edit: First Screen of Temp is now ready ;)
QubiiX - New Temp with PVP Area - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for sell?? lol
let me tell u thats not the right place for u

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
for sell?? lol
let me tell u thats not the right place for u

yes , exactly , making New temp with Pvp area don't need proffessionals as Kal World Editor Free (2012) is released lol , i can make my stuff and sell it , but no one will buy it as they can make better than mine , i think u understood me well , so if u wanna release it , it is up to u , and u will take our like's if not then idc and also it is ur opinion and ur desicsion

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

I'm currently working on a new PvP Area and a new Temp Fort. The PvP area is ready. The temp fort is currently 30% completed. When I'm done I have to sell this. So who are interested can contact me :)

I offer but also, look at the map that you want to create. If you need someone who created this for you, than contact me.

Informations & Pictures about the PvP Area:
The PvP Area is not large. I think its perfect to make assa Partys or what ever ;)
And i have create savezones on it.

Here some screens for you :)

If you like it, let me know and liked it ;)

Edit: First Screen of Temp is now ready ;)
QubiiX - New Temp with PVP Area - RaGEZONE Forums

u gonna be kidding .

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
if eric ? what is eric ? im not sure... or soul, do somethink and sell it okay... they know what 2 do..

but man rly... give me 15 min and i creat the same poop, ehm sorry.. i do it even better then :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't Cry ;)
@Makova I dont need your likes^^ if you like it its ok and when not its ok too ;)

Close this poop !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QubiiX your city is nice and pvp area to but i think you can not sell them cuz every one can do it by self now its so easy with OPL editor or maybe KWE if you want relese it free gl and thank you if not then idk good luck anyway-

~XCoXde

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
QubiiX your city is nice and pvp area to but i think you can not sell them cuz every one can do it by self now its so easy with OPL editor or maybe KWE if you want relese it free gl and thank you if not then idk good luck anyway-

~XCoXde

Ya ill do that :D and thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English american mr stupid :)

WOW man i love english american and if its too easy to make a better map like u said it is why do u wait him to release it?:lol:
please dont act like u r american cuz everyone knows who u r and how did u get all ur 210 likes :eek:tt1:

Back