• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New to the community!

Reaction score
Hello. I am Kevin. I am currently am attending Newport High school, Bellevue Washington, 15 years old (turning 16 in november) I am currently trying to get my CCNA degree from this course I am taking at my high school. I am taking Cisco and with this knowledge, I am trying to make my own maplestory server as education purpose :)

I have my own server currently, it has 14gb of ram, 4 processors. 4 hardrives (20gb each, running on raid) so that I can make copies of the server and use it somewhere else. The server has been donated to the school (by DELL, also our school gets half off on DELL products), and I was lucky enough to be picked on to take it home! So I am pretty happy about that. The problem is, I don't know how to make a private server with out using a hamachi... I could run the server all day long, without crashing (Unless powerout) but, I want to make a local host. LoL So if anyone is interested, please you are more welcome to help. :) Thanks

msn: jeong9851@hotmail.com

Back