Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new tutorial Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to ask the help of the members and administrators to make a new tour of Irose Arcturus I am willing to upload and dispose of all the files I have but I would have to test them and put the tutorial, a functional tutorial without errors without problems a good turorial with Links on always, anyone willing to help? Anyone who can test the files and faser a basic and only for the next to have just what to eat .....
I would like to ask the help of the members and administrators to make a new tour of Irose Arcturus I am willing to upload and dispose of all the files I have but I would have to test them and put the tutorial, a functional tutorial without errors without problems a good turorial with Links on always, anyone willing to help? Anyone who can test the files and faser a basic and only for the next to have just what to eat .....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well depends on what files you hold.

There is alot of tut`s that are around that have dead links cause they are just generally old. There is a website that hold tut and files around but they always have come and go over time as well.

If you have something new to share let me know and i could help out with a "How To Guide" with more perm links available.
but no one really made anything new for rose thats is shared in quite a very long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend I have all the files I needcustomerstoolsShoA considerable extension but has to test all ... I do not have time to test everyone because of my work ... I'm uploading all my files if I get someone who is willing to test them the ones that are working right I will make a New full forum tutorial
Hello friend I have all the files I needcustomerstoolsShoA considerable extension but has to test all ... I do not have time to test everyone because of my work ... I'm uploading all my files if I get someone who is willing to test them the ones that are working right I will make a New full forum tutorial

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stb, Stl, Ltb, Con, aip, Zon, him, vfs, zmo, ifo, mov, CHR, ZSC?

Client source / dll injection?
What version is it to?
I-rose or Evo, Pre-evo

why is it testing required?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to send some images of some files that I have in my work computer and I still have more things in my particular version we would have to see which would be the best that worked best I prefer the v799 and Irose sure I do not like it much I do not have a bit of Evo also more prly Irose and the need to test and to know if everything is working right if the files will work without conflicts if not have gross errors most of the tutorials here teaches to faser anyway buggy everything I want a tutorial well done with everything Working properly that is a very simple servidorsinho but that works perfect or the closest of it quality tutorials with quality content serian great for the forum would leverage much the popularity of the forum and help many friends who have been trying for a long time without success as well

http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/EO0AsG

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm i guess i can setup some guides and stuff in ENG, Alot of them files exist in public on OS-rose or linked here some where.
i do have a huge web space so could store it on that as i setup a site. I`ll PM you with FTP info shortly

if anyone else has extra stuff they like to apply i guess i can add this to the page as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I will upload them in ftp and we will talk more by messages and we will set up a perfect and functional tutorial for the forum
Ok I will upload them in ftp and we will talk more by messages and we will set up a perfect and functional tutorial for the forum

Back