New version Age of Wushu private server from China

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah when i put the text file in i just get the loading screen before logging in and its just not responding
Dragon is international language i guess and the chinese one is chinese only.

Ah yes, the text.package you provide from age of wushu (NA) doesn't work for me either. But the one posted on page 1 seems to be working just fine ------>
EDIT: BUuut yeah, some of the content in the game is not contained in that ^ version above(probably due to the mismatching game versions)..so you get kinda odd things in place of that, basically some programming language / names for things in the game. Not that chinese would be better, anyway, the majority of stuff IS in ENG using that package.

Now back to the server, I dont seem to notice anything special about it, someone mentioned earlier you get VIP but I dont have it. Only thing i noticed so far was that atm. there is a 100% conversion event on the server and some starter gifts (although i dont know if some of them are from the server or just the game itself, haven't played in a while so i cant tell). Anyone more knowledgeable can provide some info?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant since i didnt finished the tutorial :/ cant seem to get past the loading screen to the login screen :/ it sucks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant since i didnt finished the tutorial :/ cant seem to get past the loading screen to the login screen :/ it sucks

For some reason now the text.package isn't working for me too all of a sudden (not responding before login screen). This thing is so messed up...Btw i dont think you can make a char with changed language, some things mess up even more when you try to enter char. name. This was when I could login in the game still..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah you need to create your character without english patch was the same for me when i tried 9Yin ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BTW ! important ~ There's already Private Server Out which is not Popular Yet It is Vietnames Here's the Link ( )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
some viets got the server files and now running a private server at aowpri.come .... I'm really hoping someone can negotiate with them to share what they have so we can open up an english private server . . ..