Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New weapons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i have a whole set of weapons that i have looked at a few. I dont know all the weapons, but here is some pics of the weapons, I still gotta look thru armors and whatnots. I know there is a lot of weapons and armors and what nots.. I also have something rare, that i find absolutly hilarious. its a Broom. Yes u read right. Its a everyday ordinary HouseHold Broom. Here are some of the pics that i have gotten out of these. But there is so many different weapons, that in the 2 days that i have been exploring them. I havent made my way all the way thru it. Theres a light saber folder, a gun folder and few other kool things.

twiggy345 - New weapons - RaGEZONE Forums

Then of Course my personal favorite. I mean how would u like to go to a GVG or a PVP massicre and say I got beat to death with this.

I have some more pics and will be adding the link to download
as i do not understand the whole bon editing thing. so u will still have to edit the bon. Pls re-release them with the fixed bon.but the heres some pics and the link.

Anyone up for a pillow fight?

PS: The Broom is under the file Funny Long arms and theres a whole bunch of stuff under Funny short arms. mechanical arms the new pics i just posted and bananas and all kinds of funny stuff. And dont forget your fly swatter for those pesky bugs.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These are not from Perfect World but from another game which utilizes the same engine. This will look better by editing the .bon file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes this is from a completely different game. I think it will be a great addition to any server. But also i have a lot to finish with as i havent started the editing so the chars hold them right. I also wanna look thru the mounts as well and see what kind of mounts they have, and see if pw can use some. I dont want to tell u which game i am looking thru, only becuase as of right now, this is the best contribution that i can make. So pls bare with me as i try to get these files pw ready.

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
LoL, the char looks like the imperial guards of England xD

You need to fix the .bon files to work correctly in the character's hands, and the GFX files to have some cool effects.

And LOOL, a broom can be useful to clean ADC streets D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw i have an idea,

make that broom as a flying tool, like hary potter :lol:

if i knew how to do that i would love to turn that into a flight mount. But i think im already outa me league here

I have Found a lot of other funny stuff.......Hilarious stuff . that will have u ROFL in RL when u see them.....i have translated it to english so far. and tweaking ecm file today, well attempting to. I do have one question. Would it be wrong for me to add a siggy on some of the weapons before i release them? just wondering.

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i knew how to do that i would love to turn that into a flight mount. But i think im already outa me league here

I have Found a lot of other funny stuff.......Hilarious stuff . that will have u ROFL in RL when u see them.....i have translated it to english so far. and tweaking ecm file today, well attempting to. I do have one question. Would it be wrong for me to add a siggy on some of the weapons before i release them? just wondering.

You made it, you do whatever the hell you want with it...

If anyone has a problem with that they need to get over themselves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
links in the top post , enjoy and pls help me out some too by re-releasing the files with the fixed bon file. I am clueless on how to edit the bon file. Enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do I fix a problem like this? can help me for this problem ? :*: :D:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Missing GFXs somewhere in your gfx.pck

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No your missing the textures for those gfx.

Also these weapons I had fixed summer last year I added my own custom gfx to them though.

Back