Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Website cms Im developing rate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello gy's Me and my team are working on a new site for our rose inc a cms system with it, and I woud like your opion on it. Rate it plz and give some advise.

PS: we know the screenshot box is outha shape where changing that and the content ofcourse ;)

Screenshot:

Last edited:
Job Accomplished!
Reaction score
Not the best design I have seen, But it is unique and thats what count most of the time.

Great work.. keep it on ;)

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. use jpg for your imgs when posting them on forums
2. the point of this thread is?
if your making a privet site for your server and it wont be a public release it doesn't belong here.

3. locolijo remove the link to ur server from ur sig or else ill do it and ill be forced to give u an infraction.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1: No since jpeg dusent display full coulers, ill replace it with a link then.
2: the point is read the topic title rate it and give comment.
3: I am developing a cms I never mentiond it was for a privite server now did i? Your making up stuff, im thinking of a public releace aswel but we need to finish a final first.

So keep your comment to yourself sin maybe ask for facts first..

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. You haven't mentioned anything about it being a public development. All i see is "new site for our rose" which lead me to believe its a privet development.

1.1 You proved my theory of it being a privet development for your server so i was right about ti being a privet development and not belonging here.

2. I wont keep my comments to my self since its my job to point out those types of things to cocky people like you.

Job Accomplished!
Reaction score
Sin all you know is close threads.. You could be more generous and at least move them to the right section.

He said he is making a CMS.. Whats so bad about giving a rating..

I actually dont see the point of your post. (This post)

Well.. I hope im not being rude & why should I change my signature? I dont get it.. A LOT of people are using it to link to their site.. And you only tell me to change it... Well check other people also..

Job Accomplished!
Reaction score
1. You haven't mentioned anything about it being a public development. All i see is "new site for our rose" which lead me to believe its a privet development.

1.1 You proved my theory of it being a privet development for your server so i was right about ti being a privet development and not belonging here.

2. I wont keep my comments to my self since its my job to point out those types of things to cocky people like you.

Sin all you know is close threads.. You could be more generous and at least move them to the right section.

He said he is making a CMS.. Whats so bad about giving a rating..

I actually dont see the point of your post. (This post)

Well.. I hope im not being rude & why should I change my signature? I dont get it.. A LOT of people are using it to link to their site.. And you only tell me to change it... Well check other people also..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe you shoudt be so stupid and ask first then judge? And no its not private this is a pre development of a open source cms, yet this is developt and releaced when its done, I dont wanna give out some buggy stuff.. And the only 1 arogant here is you acting like you are something um not. And why woud I tell any1 that its a cms if it woud be private only. And I know the aprioate sectino for private developments. But this is rose related and soon open source offer.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

its against ragezone rules to advertise other sites server forum in your sig

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe you shoudt be so stupid and ask first then judge? And no its not private this is a pre development of a open source cms, yet this is developt and releaced when its done, I dont wanna give out some buggy stuff.. And the only 1 arogant here is you acting like you are something um not. And why woud I tell any1 that its a cms if it woud be private only. And I know the aprioate sectino for private developments. But this is rose related and soon open source offer.

lol "soon open source offer"
its not yet open source so it doesn't belong here get it though ur thick head.
i dont see why you feel the need to argue with me after i have proven my point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back