Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

newbi quesionn

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
i'm sorry of my newbi question =[
all my monster file look like that

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
i rimember i saw 1 week ago post with translate somthing like that... and i dont found itt plzz some 1 !!!!!11

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u cant translate it. You just memorize what each is, and its really obvious what each is

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i rimember i saw 1 week ago post with translate somthing like that... and i dont found itt plzz some 1 !!!!!11

*I remember I saw one week ago a post that translated something like that...and I can't find it. Please, someone!!!!!!!

Now that that's out of the way, yes, it can be translated. However, people only have translated it so that others know what each value is. In reality, it's not of much use. Simply looking at it should allow for you to understand all the important pieces.

Still, there is no reason to worry if that's not the case. Sonnb.com made a monster editor that allows you to quickly modify monsters very easily. Each value is loaded into an individually labeled text box. It's on the forum in the release section. It can also be found on

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
thx very much but monster editor not working for me...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then you placed it incorrectly in your folder.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
the monster editor??i placeed it in my server files like everyone.. even swezid dont know what the problom so maybe if some 1 have monster editor work can tell me what server files he usee and send me link for them ! thxx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server files (all except char and field)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try new monster files man.

u already have 2 threads about monsters

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
that thread not sould be about monster and item editor look on topic but thx

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
some 1 have that translationn?!?!?! pleasee [sorry of double posting]

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*I remember I saw one week ago a post that translated something like that...and I can't find it. Please, someone!!!!!!!

Now that that's out of the way, yes, it can be translated. However, people only have translated it so that others know what each value is. In reality, it's not of much use. Simply looking at it should allow for you to understand all the important pieces.

Still, there is no reason to worry if that's not the case. Sonnb.com made a monster editor that allows you to quickly modify monsters very easily. Each value is loaded into an individually labeled text box. It's on the forum in the release section. It can also be found on

heres the answer. none of us ever need it translated. so we never did it

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
i need thx translate for i can understand each value lol and i saw once a translate but i forgot where !

Back