• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Newbie questions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys.
1st of all I am actually amazed by the work done here, and than You !
Since I practically searched, but probably not in the right places, or not as it should be - I've ended with the follow questions:

1. Can I use the official client from the site to connect to the server ?
2. If I am running the server on one pc - how to connect to it with the client from another pc ? ( is there some config file ? )
3. Seems like the zones are demanding, and I wonder what is the PC requirements for the server to run all the zones ?

Thank You in advance !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You could find answers for all of your questions by just reading the release thread from Mupu in releases. (https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-one-for-all-x64-6-5-2-full-release.1191915/)

1) You can not use the official gameforge client because the database of the one for All release has a new format
2) You have to give your client to the people who wants to connect to your server, there are several threads about the topic, you need at lest a new switch.exe and proxy.exe
3) If you want to run all zones, instances, minigames etc you need at least 256GB of ram on your server. If you just open like 20 zones 64GB should work. I know there are users who say it runs with less, but from my experience the bare minimum would be 192GB, 256GB is clearly better if you really want to run ALL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You could find answers for all of your questions by just reading the release thread from Mupu in releases. (https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-one-for-all-x64-6-5-2-full-release.1191915/)

1) You can not use the official gameforge client because the database of the one for All release has a new format
2) You have to give your client to the people who wants to connect to your server, there are several threads about the topic, you need at lest a new switch.exe and proxy.exe
3) If you want to run all zones, instances, minigames etc you need at least 256GB of ram on your server. If you just open like 20 zones 6t4GB does it good. I know there are users who say it runs with less, but from my experience the bare minimum would be 192GB, 256GB is clearly better if you really want to run ALL.
Thank You ! <3
So - the game is one included into "OneForAll" package ?

Upvote 0
Back