Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Newest Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's my VERY FIRST C4D use. Let me know how it looks :)

Sparks - Newest Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:D Thanks a lot bud. Appreciate it.
I'm actually very very proud of myself, I never like any of my work, but this one i actually very like :D

I'm Back
Reaction score
:D Thanks a lot bud. Appreciate it.
I'm actually very very proud of myself, I never like any of my work, but this one i actually very like :D
You wanna see bad look at my stuff >.> then again i just do it when i'm bored of coding or bored of anything, Just a hobby i guess, but ye your work is nice.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
10/10 man

I cant really see anything you can improve on.

/Fate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All I can say is
<3 The dirty looking effect (If thats wut I should call it o.o)
Infinity/10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMO the text should be more visible.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't like it I have to say. The c4ds are overfilling the signature and the text choice's were bad.

Reaction score
Doesn't look like you did much, the text should be more transparent. It looks like a c4d plastered and shrinked with text and some swirl effect.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok well maybe I should've explained my theme, which is what I'll start doing from now on.
I wanted a simple signature, something kind of Aging.

So last night when I was playing around with the text, I don't know if you guys know that movie "10,000 BC". Any who, I got the idea from that.
So to answer your questions yes, the text is supposed to be blended in the way it is.

I used a soft brush eraser at 34% opacity to brush away some of the overall for that.
And the text isn't transparent otherwise you wouldn't be able to see it, it's under all the C4D's it's white.

I prolly should've also mentioned this isn't C4D's alone, I did a collab with Fractal's.
So the theme = Old 10,000 BC Mixed with Retro.

I got an idea for a new Siggy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back