Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

News on RageStock...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
6
STEELY said:
lol i didnt think smelly newcastle would cost that much:eek: ah well ill just have to take a loan from Bazi the rich scruffy waffle lol

those cinima seats better come with an butt massager and personal blow job, and wot we all eatin lobster??? lol

UCI Cinema is expensive - I did include food with the cinema tickets btw.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
3
Capricorn said:
UCI Cinema is expensive - I did include food with the cinema tickets btw.

we have UCI cinimas but u got ur bum hole on a plate to urs thats a rapage price nm i will just steal from bazi n e ways i cant w8:D
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
3
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DarkRider
|Especually u Snake, i'm looking forward 2 skinning you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



lol cool but then erm... erm... ill get bazi to skin you, cos i spose ill have to admit the smelly waffle is a good player even tho his head with grow.

n e ways wot am i sayin i will skin u my self pfft lol

oh btw lol ppl who i had beef with (i cant think of n e one like) i call a truce lol i dont fancy gettin the poop kicked out of me by sum 19 year old lol

morph wen i go on msn ill talk wit u bout it but i dont realy think i can help from middlesbrough (i cud come up earlier with bazi n we just hook up or u guys bonce down here


<<<<posted on other1, i missed this 1 out =/>>>>
 
Banned
Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
839
Reaction score
1
STEELY said:
lol i didnt think smelly newcastle would cost that much:eek: ah well ill just have to take a loan from Bazi the rich scruffy waffle lol

those cinima seats better come with an butt massager and personal blow job, and wot we all eatin lobster??? lol

omg lmfao u crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw interest comes with those loans :D
 
Banned
Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
839
Reaction score
1
ooooo i got a student card :D it hasn't been used yet lol i'll need to put a pic on it and i can write my DOB on it anywayz :D lol
 
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
well erm..... maybe my parents might b on holiday then.

Not sure, i dont think theyve booked 1 this year yet, but they might b on holiday, if they r away @ the time loadsa ppl can stay @ my house.

But don't break anything, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
3
DarkRider said:
well erm..... maybe my parents might b on holiday then.

Not sure, i dont think theyve booked 1 this year yet, but they might b on holiday, if they r away @ the time loadsa ppl can stay @ my house.

But don't break anything, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

now that sound propa cool:good: change the date to wen morphs perants go away :D
 
Back
Top