Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

News on RageStock...

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
sounds good. so if solares and foo want to go i will be happy to go. (hint to solares/foo: talk to me about this when u have time)

All good for me :p.... Just gota get foo to come.............
Will attack him 2night.

Foo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont attack me i have aids...

sounds cool... il bring the vaseline n the hamsters ;)

Foo :cool:

Edit: Cant come im banging bitches in spain.. Yay for me :D

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Foo said:
dont attack me i have aids...

sounds cool... il bring the vaseline n the hamsters ;)

Foo :cool:

Yey 3 ppl in the car there then :D.

(can count that as another 3 people comeing cap)

Correction. Dont know if we are comeing now :cry:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol if we cant stay in newcastle over night lets get a tent and camp then we can drink lotta booze get a desposable bbq without trashin n e ones house lol *hardcore*:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be fun

Lolz The amount of times I have caped out in Newcastle lolz "0" :p
Camped out when I was in the scouts though :)

I have to apologise and say that I cant make it, all the planes are booked :( However if this is going 2 be a yearly thing then I would love to come next year, I would book in advance :p

Eddie,
~~The Master Of Chill~~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
STEELY said:
now that sound propa cool change the date to wen morphs perants go away

lol ur not invited :p

only joking, u'd b 1st on the list, i bet u know y :D

STEELY said:
lol if we cant stay in newcastle over night lets get a tent and camp then we can drink lotta booze get a desposable bbq without trashin n e ones house lol *hardcore*:D

I have a disposable BBQ.
My back Garden backs on2 a school field, u can camp out there, don't worry no1 can rape u during the night because theres menal fences around the school fields, u can only go in the field if ur house backs on2 it. I doubt most ppl have gates on their back fence 2 get in2 the school, so ur probs safe. Unless Cap camps out with u, then ur positively fucked, litterally.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DarkRider said:
lol ur not invited :p

only joking, u'd b 1st on the list, i bet u know y :D

I have a disposable BBQ.
My back Garden backs on2 a school field, u can camp out there, don't worry no1 can rape u during the night because theres menal fences around the school fields, u can only go in the field if ur house backs on2 it. I doubt most ppl have gates on their back fence 2 get in2 the school, so ur probs safe. Unless Cap camps out with u, then ur positively fucked, litterally.

I'll bring the lube. :p

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
morph shut up

IM NOT ONLY GONNA CUM IN YA HOUSE PUT AM GONNA poop IN YA TOILET LOL ACTUALLY I THINK I MITE OFF poop IN YA TOILET ONCE ALREADY:good:

Back