Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

News on RageStock...

N

Neosparky

speedhorn666 said:
I'm a mod again:D The defo list is in announcments in cap's RStock thread

lol Twatters, u and Kitten r already on it:good:
yay welcome back to moddaroonie ville :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fukin hell cap like how the fuk am i ment 2 get 70 quid lol & could u move it 2 like the 20th of july coz i dont fin skool till the 18th my b day i mgiht add so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz move it 2 the 20th plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
na, that means i have to invest :p, can't b arsed + i'm not 100% sure i'm goin. Do i have to bring my own, or is there a supplier :p :confused:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CorruptSoul said:
na, that means i have to invest :p, can't b arsed + i'm not 100% sure i'm goin. Do i have to bring my own, or is there a supplier :p :confused:

bring ur own incase there isnt, if we can get Gihan 2 come i'm sure he cud supply :D

Reaction score
Ain't noway I'd eva make a mess in sum1 elses house. But I do plan on passing out. I've never passed out from alcohol b4 despite trying MANY times:(
The gayest thing is that I'm quite a lightweight but still don't pass out:cry:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Ain't noway I'd eva make a mess in sum1 elses house. But I do plan on passing out. I've never passed out from alcohol b4 despite trying MANY times:(
The gayest thing is that I'm quite a lightweight but still don't pass out:cry:

You'll pass out on the Terminator at the Town Moor...

Oh babeh will you not. :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
id glue down ya ornimants and playstation to, bolt ya pc and tv to the floor go got sum shinny taps he'll have them to ect...cos bazi is a thief :p

Back