Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nik-C you pissed me off now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
im having an argument on Euro Mir forums, witch every1 is h8ing on me for, and Nik-C the fuktarded n00b head comes in and starts cussing me! wtf is up with that you Special person, your dik that small that you cant cuss peeps in r/l so you got to do it on a forum where you wont get hurt! little witch just wait till i see you ingame, i ant gonna let you hunt again, cat.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
1
BadMan said:
im having an argument on Euro Mir forums, witch every1 is h8ing on me for, and Nik-C the fuktarded n00b head comes in and starts cussing me! wtf is up with that you Special person, your dik that small that you cant cuss peeps in r/l so you got to do it on a forum where you wont get hurt! little witch just wait till i see you ingame, i ant gonna let you hunt again, cat.

Look dude touch nik on lom and u'll have me after u :) just dont giving him threats i have anoth of dis tbh really starting to piss me off
 
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
5,301
Reaction score
248
BadMan said:
im having an argument on Euro Mir forums,

kk, Your Having An Argument

BadMan said:
Nik-C the fuktarded n00b head comes in and starts cussing me! wtf is up with that you Special person, your dik that small that you cant cuss peeps in r/l so you got to do it on a forum where you wont get hurt!

So Your Arguing With Someone, And Cussing Nik-C Now, So Does That Mean You Have A Small penis?

BadMan said:
little witch just wait till i see you ingame, i ant gonna let you hunt again, cat.

To Scared Of Getting Hurt In Real Life?



3 Contradictions There Boy
 
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
Spunkeh said:
Look dude touch nik on lom and u'll have me after u :) just dont giving him threats i have anoth of dis tbh really starting to piss me off


nah but Spunkeh man runs his mouth to much, it gets annoying, his like a child and Spunkeh u sould be helping me ^.^ love you Spunkeh :rofl: almost 40 on euro also. cant touch this ^.^

DonTonberry said:
3 Contradictions There Boy

whats that?
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
1
BadMan said:
nah but Spunkeh man runs his mouth to much, it gets annoying, his like a child and Spunkeh u sould be helping me ^.^ love you Spunkeh :rofl: almost 40 on euro also. cant touch this ^.^

wot lvl u now? i have a lvl 35 warrior :tp: wiv the worse rep on euro mir ^^ on pheonix server
 
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
Spunkeh said:
wot lvl u now? i have a lvl 35 warrior :tp: wiv the worse rep on euro mir ^^ on pheonix server


39, trust me its dobtful u beat mine, today iv had 3 diffrent guilds attack me, non have successfully killed me yet ^.^ gotta love BDD luring is fun.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
1
BadMan said:
39, trust me its dobtful u beat mine, today iv had 3 diffrent guilds attack me, non have successfully killed me yet ^.^ gotta love BDD luring is fun.

lol some people dont know how to fight and i do i can run rings round most wizard's :)
 
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
Spunkeh said:
lol some people dont know how to fight and i do i can run rings round most wizard's :)


good you gonna need to, when i pk Pimp ingame ^.^ be kinda fun i guess, ill get to prove your PC is bout same as mine before RaGEZONEX ^.^
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
1
BadMan said:
good you gonna need to, when i pk Pimp ingame ^.^ be kinda fun i guess, ill get to prove your PC is bout same as mine before RaGEZONEX ^.^

:) Im currently playin ItsNotMe i just brown pk at storage but im red atm ;(
 
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
5,301
Reaction score
248
BadMan said:
good you gonna need to, when i pk Pimp ingame ^.^ be kinda fun i guess, ill get to prove your PC is bout same as mine before RaGEZONEX ^.^


How's This.


Whoever You Think You Are Or Believe You Are On Mir, Doesn't Mean poop To Me.

PK Nik-C Ingame, I Kill You.

PK Him Again, I Kill You Again


Simple.

Trust Me, Your Noone On RageZone. Don't Come Shouting Your Mouth Off
 
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
DonTonberry said:
How's This.


Whoever You Think You Are Or Believe You Are On Mir, Doesn't Mean poop To Me.

PK Nik-C Ingame, I Kill You.

PK Him Again, I Kill You Again


Simple.

Trust Me, Your Noone On RageZone. Don't Come Shouting Your Mouth Off

rofl i will pk him as much as i feel fit ^.^ and lol @ you, "Trust me, your noone" so who da fuk are you? another cat who cant do poop ingame, come ingame and ill show you whos no1, otherwise go home and play with your toys, this thred was to let Nik-C know to watch his back ingame.
 
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
5,301
Reaction score
248
BadMan said:
rofl i will pk him as much as i feel fit ^.^ and lol @ you, "Trust me, your noone" so who da fuk are you? another cat who cant do poop ingame, come ingame and ill show you whos no1, otherwise go home and play with your toys, this thred was to let Nik-C know to watch his back ingame.


Yeah, Who The duck Are You To Come On Here And Shout Your Mouth Off. Having 24234 People Leveling Your Character, Sharing Others. You Can't Do poop And I Will Tear Your Head Off.

Right, People Round Here Know What I Can Do, And What I Did Do.

Feel Free To Try Me Ingame, I Dare You.
 
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
DonTonberry said:
Yeah, Who The duck Are You To Come On Here And Shout Your Mouth Off. Having 24234 People Leveling Your Character, Sharing Others. You Can't Do poop And I Will Tear Your Head Off.

Right, People Round Here Know What I Can Do, And What I Did Do.

Feel Free To Try Me Ingame, I Dare You.

rofl! 2 peaple use my chara, me and my m8 THUNDERBLAZE, whats your ingame name? and ill try it
 
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
Spunkeh said:
THUNDERBLAZE wtf hes a nob how can he b ur mate....boyz save ur fighting for RZX

see your with the crowd as well :( trust me come hunting with me and TB and you will have top fun ^.^ everytime we go hunting someone wants to fight either me or him, so we get loads of fights ^.^ hardly lose to, his tops at PvP.
 
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
5,301
Reaction score
248
Boy You Have A Short Memory.


You Can Expect To See Me As Dono_Otje , DonTonberry Or Kiefer.

I Remember I Kicked Your butt On Level 28 DonoOtje When You Was Lvl 40 When You Tryed Stealing My EC. Then RageFire Told You To Stop Pestering Me Lololol
 
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
757
Reaction score
4
DonTonberry said:
Boy You Have A Short Memory.


You Can Expect To See Me As Dono_Otje , DonTonberry Or Kiefer.

I Remember I Kicked Your butt On Level 28 DonoOtje When You Was Lvl 40 When You Tryed Stealing My EC. Then RageFire Told You To Stop Pestering Me Lololol

when was this? hope you know more then 1 person played Schnitzel on RaGEZONE v5 ^^.

kinda looking foward to gettin back on there.
 
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
212
lol cant u lvl ur own char u have to get ur bum chum to lvl u and its a bum chum that sux at pvp lol :D lol

anyway shut the fuk up with all this pickin on nik lol if ne1 wants to "cuss" him ill back him up in any arguement lol and my account is still got days on it so i can come on for a good pk spree ^^ lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top