Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nmwcms it s closing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there guys,i own a muserver and i have used NmwCms self hosting for my website,and now it s about to close. Anyone knows any good alternative ?webhost+website+templates renting ? Thank you

Reaction score
i never heard of nmwcms so it sounds normal to be off the scene. first of all, sovahost.net has good webhost and ddos protected, maybe at beginning u will maaaybe face some issues but support will help you in the long run, about website what web u need? for what season, what features? why buy and dont use imperiacms,dmncm,sweb engine free ones and nulled ones? templates depend on what web files there are ton free ones, unless u want something 'pro' then u find someone and contact them who designs, here in the forum we dont allow buying or selling products or services even about MU, keep it all private and do your research before you pay anyone and get scammed. Ps: i dont recommend installing a website on ur vps... just save the stress and run webs on webshots connected to ur sql in the vps / host db

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i never heard of nmwcms so it sounds normal to be off the scene. first of all, sovahost.net has good webhost and ddos protected, maybe at beginning u will maaaybe face some issues but support will help you in the long run, about website what web u need? for what season, what features? why buy and dont use imperiacms,dmncm,sweb engine free ones and nulled ones? templates depend on what web files there are ton free ones, unless u want something 'pro' then u find someone and contact them who designs, here in the forum we dont allow buying or selling products or services even about MU, keep it all private and do your research before you pay anyone and get scammed. Ps: i dont recommend installing a website on ur vps... just save the stress and run webs on webshots connected to ur sql in the vps / host db
Thank you for all the advices i will consider it !i already entered in contact with sovahost support to rent a webhost from them,the rest of it i will figure it out. Thank you all once again.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thank you for all the advices i will consider it !i already entered in contact with sovahost support to rent a webhost from them,the rest of it i will figure it out. Thank you all once again.

Good luck mate, if u have questions just make a new topic with the specific table and details then we might be able to help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back