No discussion thread for newly posted resource

Reaction score
Ref:

A discussion thread did not get created when I posted this, not sure why.

Please:
  1. Create a discussion thread in the GTH forum for this resource: https://forum.ragezone.com/community/gate-to-heavens.247/
  2. Maybe create a new Resource section for Gate to Heavens. We will be posting more content soon.
  3. Consider moving the GTH section out of the Legacy MMO subforum, for more exposure. We will be actively maintaining this game, the section will no longer be dead, even if we are the only ones posting in it.

Thanks for the help.

Hello,

It is not a bug, just certain sections require activation to create a thread in certain areas. In your case, there is no dedicated section for GOT so It required no discussion. I can manually merge though! I will make a section when the files are playable, stable and have the backing of the super Ron further though. Just keep me informed!

1720685679883.webp

• Heart
Reactions: Ron
Hello,

It is not a bug, just certain sections require activation to create a thread in certain areas. In your case, there is no dedicated section for GOT so It required no discussion. I can manually merge though! I will make a section when the files are playable, stable and have the backing of the super Ron further though. Just keep me informed!

View attachment 263707

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

Will follow up when we consider it stable and more usable, then we can officially revive one more game out of the archive.

Back