Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No sound after editing ojn with notetool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was editing the song whose ojm already exists (e.g. Visual Dream SHD, Electro Fantasy SHD, etc). But after editing them, I don't hear any sounds. All I did was to add some long notes and notes (without any sound, but beat-wise they match with the background sounds). Why is this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
all official ojm and ojn's cant be edited by cracked notetool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh, no. I've made a Bach Alive [SHD] out of the original notechart. There's a trick to make things work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
o.o but notetool do we have to touch in actually

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm
you know i was having trouble like this too.

i think you should have the .ogg files off the songs
if you do,,then follow this step

1. after you finished editing, click save on the toolbar. not save as. but save..when you do this theres a message like. cannot save ogg files.

2. thats okay, after that close the notetool n open it again

3. then open the .ojn file that youve been edit.
the notechart should be changed like your editing before

4. when you check the .ogg file of the song, it wont be there. so you have to put the .ogg file with a new one.(this is why you should have the .ogg files of the song first.

5. after u changed it(the .ogg files). save as in other folder with diffrent id. (ex first.o2ma729 then u change it with o2ma7. as long as the id is not already in your music folder). i think there will be no error.

6.close the notetool.

7. this is important. open the folder where u save it. then there will be the .ojn .ojm .osp ( ex. if usave it with o2ma7. then there will be o2ma7.ojn o2ma7.ojm n o2ma7.osp.
check the ojm file..**if the size of the ojm file only 20 kb. then u failed. so if you play it, there will be no sound**

8. if the .ojm size is like the actual size of the song. then you succeed

hope this usefull. sory for my bad english.

Back