Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Noel Gallagher Assaulted on Stage

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Discuss?

If you ahvent already seen the video here it is

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, that was something to laugh at lol. I wonder what the hell the man who pushed the guitarist had running through his mind at the time...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, that was something to laugh at lol. I wonder what the hell the man who pushed the guitarist had running through his mind at the time...

xD probably the dumbest thing you could do
First of all, you probably paid for the concert. Second of all, now you have to play for assault. Third of all, it got recorded so if anyone gets a close enough shot at your face, you gonna be called a douche everywhere you go.

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xD probably the dumbest thing you could do
First of all, you probably paid for the concert. Second of all, now you have to play for assault. Third of all, it got recorded so if anyone gets a close enough shot at your face, you gonna be called a douche everywhere you go.

qft

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's fucked up. Oasis rocks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show security at shows is poop.

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meh, this sucks... You just NEVER attack, or abuse in any way, the performing band, no matter how they suck. You can shout "you suck", whatever, but you just NEVER, but NEVER attack the band! Hate this type of people...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meh, this sucks... You just NEVER attack, or abuse in any way, the performing band, no matter how they suck. You can shout "you suck", whatever, but you just NEVER, but NEVER attack the band! Hate this type of people...

Last time i Shouted you suck to a band was at the gallows back in 2006 when they toured with Bullet For My Valentine.

He jumped down off stage and hit me >_>

Then big pit started :p

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last time i Shouted you suck to a band was at the gallows back in 2006 when they toured with Bullet For My Valentine.

He jumped down off stage and hit me >_>

Then big pit started :p

LoL, I guess this guy was pretty extreme. I normally just Shout "duck you!" and Give 'em the finger lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
despite oasis being a great band noel is a total waffle

well done that guy

Back