Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Non hamachi WYD server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically I am just asking for the server files to a WYD server that I can run on a VPS with little or no coding or editing needed to be done by me (the servers basic and/or alright as it is) this may be a big ask as alot of you guys may not wish to release the server.
If you are willing to just release it to me then please either post the links to download it here or PM me them. I dont know much myself about coding servers and/or editing them I just wish to have something I can setup on a VPS and play, if possible it would be great if you are avalible on Msn for any help I may need.

I am avalible to contact ect on: kiwiman@wydforums.net

P.S: The version of the server files do not really worry me, I would prefer 6.56 but as I just said I am not to worried as long as its alright to set exp rates ect and play :p

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

May I also add the server should be english, I want people to be able to understand everything :p
It will just be for me and freinds ect and whoever else I get to join, we are all understand english only, lol.

gmowner if you read this I would love it if you are able to add my Msn : kiwiman@wydforums.net
I have a few questions for you ect..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry if you have question just post here :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry if you have question just post here :)
Well My question is mainly relating to my post so if you can help with my post then that will be fine, I just wanted your Msn also for any other questions I may have as I am mostly always active on Msn and may not have time to visit Ragezone all the time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kk finish i already pm you my msn

Back