Normal Attack getds high skill EXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder why my normal attack gets insane huge amount of skill exp than using skills. How do I turn off getting exp from normal attack?

Thank you. Appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think u can turn it off that basic attacks give u skill exp but try to Go in Multiple.scp and change Value for Skill Exp to lower number. Reload or Restart the Server! Maybe it helps

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder why my normal attack gets insane huge amount of skill exp than using skills. How do I turn off getting exp from normal attack?

Thank you. Appreciate it.

these are the base values compare yours in Multiple.scp

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
these are the base values compare yours in Multiple.scp

I don't think it has something to do with Multiple.scp. SKILLEXP_RATE will only apply when using skills. What I am asking is for basic attacks are gaining skill exp. Like for example 1 basic attack will give me 1 skill point her hit. But using skills will just give whatever skill exp rate you put up on the scp file. You get what I mean?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Unless the settings have been borked, I'd suggest to try using a clean file and editing the values in it - even if they'll be identical.
Conversion issues when editing those files recklessly can be quite annoying resulting in somewhat "invisible" bugs, I wouldn't be surprised if your mob file was borked which would likely mean that your normal attack skill not only gets a lot more skill exp but also has the potential to cause far more damage than the skills depending on the target.

Upvote 0