Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NosTale P-Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all in my tutorial :)

I gonna alredy tell u, u can use any server files, bcs its work for all of it (except Skrillex) but i recomend WAAT server files in version 0.8

All tools u gonna need:

+ Server Files (gonna upload waat 0.8 [include database!] )

+ Registration Page (optional)

+ NosPack 0.5b (To unpack any of .NOS files)

+ Nostale_Local.exe (Its "Raimey.exe" bcs its my file)

+ MySQL Installer Comunity

+ Any NosTale Client (In other than DE u will have "zts..." etc.)

+ Hex Editor (To edit Ip adress in NosTale_Local.exe)

Ok if u have all files downloaded, lets get started.
1. Install your MySQL Installer Comunity
a) Click "Install MySQL products" > "i accept tearms of license" > next > Execute (here u must wait 1 minute) > Next > Custom (Chose your folder to install all of it) > In aplication, uncheck "MysQL For Excel 1.1.1" bcs we dont need it > Next > Next > wait for finish the instalation > Next > next > In Advanced Option check box "Show Advance Options" > next > Choose your Password (!!!! REMEMBER THIS PASSWORD !!!) >Next > Check "Standard System Account" > next > next > next > next > finish.

b) After installation is complete, Open your [COLOR=[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=A"]#A[/URL] 52a2a]MySQL workbench[/COLOR] and Then connect to standard local instance and type your password (that what u setting in installation). Click "Create a new shema in the connected server" (u can find it under "View" option) and name it as "waat_01" (u can type another name here, but u just must edit Login and server files with this another name) and then click apply > apply > Finish.

c) Time to import our database. First in menu "Shemas" right click on "waat_01" and choose "Select as default Shema" . Now click File > Open SQL Script and look for your .sql file in server files.
Now u must click the thunder when u see "Execute the selected portion of the script or everything , if there is no selection" (Look screenshot under tutorial). Now click on "waat_01" with right button of your mouse and select "Refresh all" .
The database now is completely working.

c1) If u want to add acoount, click the arrow next to "waat_01" and then another one next to "tables". Click on "accounts" with right clikc and select "Edit Rows - 1000 Limits" and just type your ID and Password. if u want to be GM in "isGameMaster" take 2 if not, just 0.

2. Starting the server.
a) Login Server - Find your files (unpacked ofc) and look for "Config Files" now Open "Login.ini" and type here ur IP, Database name etc.
b) World Server - Same as Login server.
c) Server list - Just open "login_gameserver" and add/delete/rename etc. as u wish (Name is the server name).

3. [COLOR=[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=A"]#A[/URL] 52a2a]Client.[/COLOR]
a) If u have localhost server (all ip default etc.) u can skip to point 4
b) If u make Hamachi or hosted server, Open "NosTale_local.exe" with Hex Editor and find "127.0.0.1", ofc switch it to your ip Adress (Or Hamachi IP)

4. Editing NPC's, Moster etc.
a) If u want to edit NPC etc. Go to your files folder and find "data" Folder. Now u can do this all u wish.
b) Rate Change - Go to config folder and open "server.ini" u should fint there "[GAME]" line. All other u know :)

5. Using NosPack is simple, just open it and look for .NOS file u want to open, then do what u want. (REMEMBER TO BE CAREFULY !)

FAQ.
Q: "Database Initialize Failed"
A: Check all IP and PORTS for ur login and server.ini, and in MySQL WorkBench (In login.ini and server.ini there should be same ports as in MySQL WB)

Q: How to change class ?
A: If u using my files, u must go to "character" table and switch it manualy (REMEMBER TO BE OFFLINE IN GAME !) 1 - Warrior 2 - Archer 3 - Mage 0 - Adventurer.

Q: How to add mobs ?
A: Same as NPC but check the "MapEnemies.txt" in data folder

Q: Why i have "zts..." as Npc and mobs name ?
A: U are using other than DE Client, sorry but i dont know how to fix it yet ;/

#A SS1
RaimeyShy - NosTale P-Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Legend:
Red - important File or Name
Gold - Important Option
Teal - Buttons

I've just started to making server files, bcs i love this game and want to have own server. GameForge just destroy all atmosfere etc. in game so i end of playing it. They make the original game for money only (Look at ItemMall and price .. )
If we will make the server files togheter, we can have own servers without any problems etc. All project are runned alredy or stopped project (From many reason)

If u want to share my tutorial, just please post in it "By Raimey".

Scans For Files :
Server Files

NosPack

Nostale_Local.exe

@Edit
New NPC, Mobs, Shops, Fully Items:

Just replace for old

ScreenShots:

Last edited:
Reactions: MpL
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi

local server chek my ip in login & server.in 127.0.0.1 root root
Error: TDatabase: Initialize <>failed
please help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@UP read it at FAQ, check port. normaly in files its 3306, i've got 3307 in MySQL so just switch it .
Edit. Why u have "127.0.0.1 root root " ? u should type your mysql Password (That u was typing in installation)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the server up and running but my client won't connect.. I've hexed the ip etc, Opened all the ports need on the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything went smooth except loging on with client:

client with ip 127.0.0.1 connected
Login request from user: 5even Password: 12345
ERROR SQL Exception: HY000

everything went smooth except loging on with client:
solved. It just means "server went away". may have to add some type of ping to keep it alive

where are the NPC/Mobs,i have the latest DarkShadow Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@UP in my files, there is in folder "Server" as txt file

I dont know anything about DarkShadow Client Oo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nospack only vista? help

Last edited:
Back