Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Not able to spawn grace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
The server restricts spawning of certain items. For example, the item "Grace of Silbadu" is an example of a restricted item. Among these are the G8 Unique Rings and Necklances, spawning of G8/G9 weapons doesn't seem to be a problem. Sometimes, you can only spawn one grace, and after that you won't be able to spawn them anymore using the GM command.

To spawn as many of them as you need, do it via SQL, add the code 9745 or something ( I forgot the code -.-")
into your INVEN=/

After logging into the game using your character, your inventory will have those items.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Actually all the Items that are put up in the Uniqueinfo.ini folder can be spawned only once if the item was not already dropped by the monsters per every sever restart.

That is the reason you are not able to spawn grace. It is a part of the INI file.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
thats strange, I do remember I have spawned many graces & souls at once.

make sure you can spawn other items as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back