Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

not the gameserver connection

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends rz'm the gameserver connection error Anyone know how to fix this? I already installed and hotifixes not avail
someone has a tip for me how to fix this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Double check everything did you tryed to ping your local ip?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it does not even gameserver connection I recreated it and still the same poop he did not connect. it creates the error when I try it it says the LinkedServer not passed the test connection

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to post all your logs so we can figure out what is your problem :D check usr/log/cabal on cetos

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro is this lack of connection in sql server 2008 that this has no connection to gameserver not pass tests

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Reaction score
It has been posted before that the LinkedServer in the mssql can be removed all together because people don't follow the guides and set it up correctly. : P

There is a guide for a SQL query to do that somewhere.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
small correction EP8's not using the gameserver as LinkedServer
This DB use 11 LinkedServer
LinkedServer.PNG - not the gameserver connection - RaGEZONE Forums
Why?
Therefore, the SP uses these LinkedServer
Server01
EXEC acdb01.account.dbo.cabal_sp_event_special_character_create @UserNum, @characteridx, @serverIdx
CabalCash
SET @sql_2='SET ANSI_NULLS ON INSERT INTO tempcharacterindex (charac,guildno) SELECT characterindex,guildno FROM gamedb01.server01.dbo.guildmember'

EXEC (@sql_2)

SET @sql_3='SET ANSI_NULLS ON INSERT INTO tempcharacterindex (charac,guildno) SELECT characterindex,guildno FROM gamedb02.server02.dbo.guildmember'

EXEC (@sql_3)

SET @sql_4='SET ANSI_NULLS ON INSERT INTO tempcharacterindex (charac,guildno) SELECT characterindex,guildno FROM gamedb03.server03.dbo.guildmember'

EXEC (@sql_4)

SET @sql_5='SET ANSI_NULLS ON INSERT INTO tempcharacterindex (charac,guildno) SELECT characterindex,guildno FROM gamedb04.server04.dbo.guildmember'

EXEC (@sql_5)

SET @sql_6='SET ANSI_NULLS ON INSERT INTO tempcharacterindex (charac,guildno) SELECT characterindex,guildno FROM gamedb05.server05.dbo.guildmember'

EXEC (@sql_6)
cabalmanager
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[CABAL_SP_SET_GLOBAL_USER_COUNT]
AS
begin
SET NOCOUNT ON

DECLARE @LastIdx int
SET @LastIdx = 0

SELECT TOP 1 @LastIdx = LogIdx
FROM LS_ADB01.ACCOUNT.DBO.Cabal_Global_UserCount_WithServer
ACCOUNT
SELECT @UserID = UserID
, @NickName = NickName
FROM wdb01.cabal.dbo.cabalUserEntry
WHERE Usernum = @usernum

DECLARE @infoidx INT SET @infoidx = 0
DECLARE @beforeMaster INT SET @beforeMaster = 0
SELECT @infoidx = InfoIdx , @beforeMaster = masteridx
FROM wdb01.cabalguild.dbo.GuildInfo

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this necessary for the cabal server to run smoothly? Because I didn't setup any linkserver and the server running fine.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think that all LinkedServer are only required external applications to a webpage, managertools. Originally these databases are on different locations and Servers not all in one. Just look for Language.enc different IP Server

Upvote 0
Back