Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NOVA 3205 Server files&32GB ram version 1fichier links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey people,

I downloaded both version of server files and uploaded to 1fichier for people who interested in.

I hope you make great work on this files and thanks to people who decided to share with us.

from : https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/nova-3205-server-file-client-1205488/index6.html
mirror :
rar password:
EVr4D^fQ9_!;J~+ur[g(Q`LPw6<s9eaW94^SdMWMw'\f?r)Q#k:~chV_e^>=q9

and here 32gb ram required version: files are corrupted if i can download again from baidu i will make again a new mirror => Sorry:/:

topic: https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/vm-bdo-3205-nova-server-1205533/

Client : ? i cant download from baidu if someone has fast link to download client please post it here under.

Tutorial by Ledie

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you didn't need to create a new thread, just add the links in the already existing theads,
it can cause confusion in people's minds.

I understand but so its more cleaner to find and I can keep update when links are no more working otherwise, people has to search in topics and posts to get a working link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cmon guys leak corsair finally 100% some ppl has it , my internet is way to slow and it will take ages to upload it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: NOVA 3205 Server files&amp;32GB ram version 1fichier links

Where did it leak?

files already leaked and who has those files wants make some money and they only selling. Why we have now this files probably, someone bought this version and decided share or stolen from who did bought and share. maybe

How do I extract the vm it keeps giving me a data error with 7zip?

i didnt try this version to extract or install. I did just re-upload to make download easier.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

files already leaked and who has those files wants make some money and they only selling. Why we have now this files probably, someone bought this version and decided share or stolen from who did bought and share. maybe

i didnt try this version to extract or install. I did just re-upload to make download easier.

And for what price do they sell ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

That novas files i released some time ago here on ragezone, but the thread got removed bcs i got dmca. But now it got released again. it's not a leak, its a release, it was realeased already.

And yea. Corsair files is paid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really appreciate for your help, but the file is corrupted : (

The VM server file...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since some of you guys can tweak the server files to use 32GB from 256GB ram. Is there possibility to tweak it for 16GB ram lowest?
Ledie, is your Gdrive BDO client is from Evolution BDO? Because I had that client then they shut down. I wonder how I use it with this server files. Should I just replace the bin64 folder from server to client?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Since some of you guys can tweak the server files to use 32GB from 256GB ram. Is there possibility to tweak it for 16GB ram lowest?
@Ledie, is your Gdrive BDO client is from Evolution BDO? Because I had that client then they shut down. I wonder how I use it with this server files. Should I just replace the bin64 folder from server to client?

Yea, my nova client is from Old Evolution BDO. For use with that server files you just need update service.ini for connect to your ip and use a launcher

Reaction score
Ledie, is your Gdrive BDO client is from Evolution BDO? Because I had that client then they shut down. I wonder how I use it with this server files. Should I just replace the bin64 folder from server to client?

Sorry, but minimal ~148Gb RAM needed for run this, 32Gb - fake coz server eat need ram no matter how 148Gb RAM i.e. or any less with swapping.
So if U have enough RAM U can try else U catch pain with lags and storage drive hiload.

Back